Alpinestars GP Plus Racing Gloves

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Joey_Dude, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Joey_Dude

Joey_Dude Member

United States
    Map
    I bought the Alpinestars GP Plus Racing Gloves and driven about 300 miles on them so far.

All I have to say is Holy Cow. They may be pretty pricey but oh man they are worth EVERY penny. This is the ONLY glove I've tried on that has a gauntlet and armor that doesn't feel like I'm wearing astronaut gloves. (Think bulky) I looked at the Icon Ti-Max TRX gloves but they're so bulky that I have to take my hand off the handlebar just to use the turn signal.

With those alpinestars gloves I can drive around all day and not get all worn out unlike dealing with bulky gloves. One really nice bonus is that it has a special sticky leather on the area between the thumb and index finger so that it literally glues your hand to the handlebar.

Those gloves get a huge 2 :thumb: :thumb: from me. If you are looking for the ultimate blend in comfort AND protection get those gloves!

2. alter ego

alter ego New Member

Map
    Thanks for the review, I am due for a new pair of gloves and I'll check those out.

3. gdex

gdex New Member

I have same gloves. After 10k miles, they still feel great and more importantly have held up very well. Worth the cost.

4. pfbmgd

pfbmgd New Member

I have the same gloves .They are good but pricey .They are not made for cool weather .

5. SilverSurferRWB

SilverSurferRWB Member

United States
    Map
    I have these gloves as well. Great gloves and short break-in period. Still are perfect after a year.

6. deepdish

deepdish Banned

purgatory.........................................
    alpinestars is there anything else?????????????gp plus long i liked the short atlas glove...

7. Deadsmiley

Deadsmiley Member

United States
    Map
    I have the GP Pro gloves and thought I would only use them at the track. Not so! I wear them every time I ride.

Again, as with my recent X11 helmet purchase, I was kidding myself when I thought it was foolish to spend the money on GOOD gear.