05 VFR800.. with Lazer Exhaust!!!

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by ryders626, Jul 6, 2005.

1. ryders626

ryders626 New Member

2. hz536n

hz536n New Member

Nice! I have not picked up my new 2003 yet and I've sworn that I will not modify it in any way but... this looks good. Sound clips?

3. wish4vfr

wish4vfr New Member

;D

VERY NICE!! I like the matching Honda's!!

4. ryders626

ryders626 New Member

Thanks for the comments guys.. If you are referring to the matching Honda Tank Pad.. I got that and the matching Gas Pad too.. it's very nice..  ;D I'll take a close pic of it for you when I get a chance..

VFR is very nice.. There is nothing much I can make changes.. So far, all I added was the pipes, bar ends, Gas Pad, and Tank Pad... Maybe in the longer runs, I will add a rear hugger.. I think that's all I can think off.. Unless they come out with clear signal light covers and clear brake light covers.. that would be really cool to have...

5. Von_Zipper

Von_Zipper New Member

I didn't think I would change my exhaust, you may have changed my mind, I'm afraid to ask how much. how much?

6. ryders626

ryders626 New Member

I don't have a sound clip, but if you know how an RC51 sound like with after market pipes.. then it should be like that.. or like a Ducati.. The only thing is, I don't have a Powercommander, so it doesn't sound as noisy. I think the sound I have right now is just right.

As for price, I got it for $750 with shipping. It was shipped to me from NY. So if you live closer or if you talk to Rob more, he can get you a better price.

As first I was going to buy D&D, Two Brothers, or other popular pipes.. and I am sure it will cost me at least $350 each. So I figure, I don't mind spending the money on these Lasers, cuz my bike will be most unique in my area.. 8)

Go yet yourselve a set.. it's nice.. and every where you go, everyone men and ladies will stare at your ass.. ;D

7. hades

hades New Member

Map
    laser

cant see your bike got red x but i have a laser system and its the best sound in the world better then my 1990 fl with no pipes at all

8. hades

hades New Member

Map