Gutted Stock Pipes For Sale

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by FERNDOG, May 3, 2008.

1. FERNDOG

FERNDOG New Member

Map
    I Currently Have A Set Of Gutted Stock Pipes On My 02 Vfr And I Really Like The Sound. I Am Going To Sell My Bike To A Co Worker (who Is A Bit Older) And He Doesn't Really Care For The Throatier Sound. I Still Have The Original Stock Pipes And I Was Thinking Of Switching Them Out For Him But Only If I Could Sell The Gutted Set. Would Anyone Be Interested In A Gutted Set?
    I Woul Be Asking 400.00 For Them Plus Buyer Pays For Shipping. I Live In Southern California Just Incase Your Wondring.

2. NorcalBoy

NorcalBoy Member

i wish you the best of luck at $400.00

3. JTC

JTC New Member

United States
    Map
    THERE IS A CLASSIFIED SECTION ON VFRWORLD

But anyway...
    Are your heat shields included? brushed or polished?
    ...in excellent to perfect condition?

I'll give you:
    Poilshed... $250.00
    If brushed... $200.00
    No heat shields... $150.00
    Like NCB said $400.00 plus shipping is pretty steep. I live about 50 miles west of you in the South Bay. I might be willing to pick up if the price is right.

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  4. SLOVFR

SLOVFR Member

United States
    Map
    You better take that deal other wise Ill buy a set off ebay fo $60.00 and cut them and reweld for $40.00 and sell them to you for $200 Elfhunter...

5. killerkingdon

killerkingdon New Member

United States
    Map
    I was bidding on a set for 90.00 buy it now on ebay....off a 04....little damage..they were not gutted...but I figured for that price I can afford a mistake and do it myself...I would give you 150.00 total..(with shipping) for them...let me know

6. FERNDOG

FERNDOG New Member

Map
    It would be the complete stock system from the cat. converter back including the "S" bend and the chrome heat shield on it. as well as both cans with the heat shields on them. Looks like your in Downey or closer, Chino Hills is maybe 30 minutes out if that. I would be willing to set something up with you where you can look at the pipes and hear them if your really interested. If you like them I would be willing to let them go for 300.00.You obviuosly would have no shipping cost.
    Let me know

7. JTC

JTC New Member

United States
    Map
    Thanks,
    Very tempting. If you end up sitting on them for a while and want to get rid of them, my offer stands.
    ps:
    Actually, I'm in Hawthorne about 25 minutes west of Downey off the 105 & the 405.

8. Molsan

Molsan New Member

Map
    Tempting but price is to much.

9. SA1713

SA1713 New Member

United States
    I just paid $50 for a non-gutted set off an 06, heat shields and all. They look almost new. $300 is a little steep.

10. FERNDOG

FERNDOG New Member

Map

Elfhunter,
    I'll go ahead and take you up on your offer of 250.00 Let me know when you want to set something up so you can check them out.
    I tried to attach some pics of the pipes but it seemed to take forever....over 30 minutes. I made sure they were sized right for a JPEG but it took to long. If you like I can e-mail them to you.

Elfhunter,
    my offer still stands for you at 250.00 I am going to place them in the clasified section for 300.00 since I haven't heard back from you.
    If your still interested let me know by tomorrow morning (9:00a.m.). If I don't hear anything I gonna sell them to the next interested party or place them on e-bay and other motorcycle forums.
    By the way I was able to post some pics through the classified section if you want to take a look at them.

Last edited: May 6, 2008