Northern UT

Discussion in 'USA - Mountain' started by Redsdevil, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Redsdevil

Redsdevil New Member

I bought my little devil last fall, and had to put her away early due to the fact that I ride through a miserable canyon to work everyday and wouldn't last in the snow. Have recently released her from her wintery prison(my in-laws garage) and am aching every day to ride, as soon as this ever changing weather allows more than a few minutes, will be venturing farther and farther. Anyone in northern Utah, southern Idaho who is also enjoying this wonderful pain of withdrawals?

2. knucklehead

knucklehead New Member

the withdrawals are over man. its 80 degrees outside, perfect weather for riding. where do you work? PM if needed. i live in south ogden but work in brigham city. and i dont have anyone i ride with. ive been wanting to ride sardine canyon really bad though. let me know if you want to go riding sometime.

3. bartleby421

bartleby421 New Member

i grew up in cache valley. sardine canyon is a beautiful ride in the fall, but watch out for "robo cop" around mantua. he'a always there and not very nice. recommend reaching back, bend your license plate up, down shift and ditch his ass. much better to head up logan canyon, less fuzz, better curves, and far better scenery

4. bartleby421

bartleby421 New Member

you're from hyrum? thats my stomping grounds....i'll bet i know you

5. Redsdevil

Redsdevil New Member

I was only living there in Hyrum. I've moved to the south end of Logan now. Have a few friends and family who have started buying bikes and we ride together now...but only a couple of us ride sport bikes...most of the rest of them ride cruisers.