East meetup with VFRChick?

Discussion in 'USA - South' started by Chicky, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Chicky

Chicky New Member

United States
    Map
    Hey, I know this is early, but it looks like I will be in New Jersey around June 6th. I can't miss a reunion show that my favorite local band from 20 years ago is doing. June 6th is a Saturday, so it's right in the middle of the weekend and might make meeting up wtih you guys tough, but I REALLY want to meet some of you if possible. I know Bubba Zanetti is in DE, so that's an easy day trip, but some of you are further south like MD and in the Carolinas. If there is any way to get to meet Y2KViffer, I'll do whatever THAT takes!! I obviously have time to figure out scheduling, but I wanted to throw it out there and see what your schedules all look like for trying to meetup around the 6th either on the weekend or during the week. Once I know, I'll figure out my schedule. Any NJ or NY folks shout out too!

Hey, maybe we can have a VFRChick train where you all ride me on the back of your bikes to get me to meetup with everyone!! :biggrin::thumbsup:

2. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti Member

United States
    Map
    God willing,I will be in NJ on the 1st LOL! Track Day!

I have nothing on the calender for the 6th of June.

BZ

3. emon07

emon07 New Member

United States
    Map
    Yo - I am in NYC and you can definately look me up. I should be in the area.