1984 VFR750 stock to Repsol project

Discussion in '1st & 2nd Generation 1983-1989' started by mcpinkley, May 6, 2009.

Tags:
  1. mcpinkley

mcpinkley New Member

Map
    hi, i've got a 1984 VFR750 i'm trying to restore. it has some body problems, front cowl is cracked and hanging by about two screws, side panels are zip-tied on and lets just say the rear inner fender has seen better days. the tank seems to be ok but the mount points are missing the rubber pieces and original bolts so i have to tighted the make-do ones FREQUENTLY! besides some rear brake problems the mechanics are fine. the person i bought it from painted the frame silver which i like but painted the panels a weird yellow with blue and red as sub colors and freakin painted the screen!? well i've decided to try and do a repsol paint scheme this winter and really need some help locating parts for this thing. it has a k&n filter and i'm almost positive it has the dyno-jet kit but i would like to replace the exhaust system, and maybe change the gears. i've also noticed some older VFR'S on here with a large lower cowl that covers the motor and beneath the radiator. needless to say i love the way it looks and wondered if any one knew where i could find one if there is one for my model:confused:. well any info will be greatly appreciated!:thumbsup:

Attached Files:

2. betarace

betarace New Member

3. volks6000

volks6000 New Member

United States
    Map