vfr800 2007 custom mapped finally !!

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by Gui4J, May 21, 2009.

1. Gui4J

Gui4J New Member

After a delay or 2 i managed to get my vfr custom mapped, see attached, i had some remus cans installed april time along with the o2 senses, high flow air filter and PCiii, i ran a scorpian map for a while as there is no out of the box map for remus cans on a vfr800 2007. Apparantly the bike makes 114bhp/115bhp:smile::biggrin: at the crank up from 108 and upto 98/99bhp at the rear wheel from 91 ( so i am told) with 55pounds of torque, ( i always thought it had more -:redface::confused:).

it is now really smooth all the way through the range except at 6000 where there is a hole comming of the power,however the vtec kick has completely gone and the whole range is really smooth with noticable boosts around the vtec and again at 10,500 rpm . it is much hotter off: the line and throttle response improved , as for fuel economy dont know, as i am not one who normally rides with fuel conservation in mind.

i highly recommend it to anyone , although it wasn't cheap around £1000 all in.:cool::thumbsup::ninja:

2. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    im looking for the attached, but not finding it...