Anyone in DFW area w/ Givi V35 side cases?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by fastmvr, Aug 16, 2009.

1. fastmvr

fastmvr New Member

Hey VFR guys,

New to the forum. I am active on my ZZR forum but am looking to find someone in the DFW area that has an Interceptor with the new Givi V35 hard bags. They do not make a bracket for my ZZR and the Givi rep doesn't have a stocking dealer in the area. What I wanted to do is stop by and "eyeball" the bags up next to my ZZR to see if fabricating mounting brackets is an option. I live in the Rockwall area but am willing to travel to where ever to get this option explored. Thanks for allowing me this access. Looks like a great forum!

2. Ride Red!

Ride Red! New Member

Germany
    Map
    I don't have hard bags, but I'm replying to your post to say..........you've got all those bikes in your garage?!?! Wow!!!!

Here's my bike:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. deepdish

deepdish Banned

purgatory.........................................
    givi website will have a list of the bracket needed for the zzr is it 1200 or 6??i liked the 12 almost did it but to big vfr comes out ahead again

4. 02 VFR Rider

02 VFR Rider New Member

I'll sell you my whole set up givi 35's and mounting brackets for around $425 and shipping, they are off 6th gen.

5. fastmvr

fastmvr New Member

No, but don't I wish... These are just the bikes I have owned in the past few years. Only have 2 in the garage now and soon to be one again. My ZZR 1200 is by far my favorite. Did love the smooth motor of my ST1300 though. Will be a candidate for the new 1200 vfr!

6. fastmvr

fastmvr New Member

What color are the bags? Probably res from your bike pic. I am hoping to see if someone local has some that I can just "eyeball" to figure out how hard it is going to be to fabricate custom mounting brackets for them. If your bags are black, I may gop ahead and risk it.

7. 02 VFR Rider

02 VFR Rider New Member

they are black, I will post some pictures of them on this thread tomorrow for you
    I never use them.

8. 02 VFR Rider

02 VFR Rider New Member

if you can take a pic of your bike and mark it up w/ some measurements and I can ck out the mounts to see how close they are.