if you need accomodation for Phillip Island MotoGP read this

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by vifferdownunder, Sep 27, 2009.

1. vifferdownunder

vifferdownunder New Member

Hi all,

The bad news is that our usual group of mates isn't going down to Phillip Island for the GP this year :(

The good news for some lucky b@stards, I talked to the owner of the house we have been staying at for the GP and the odd WSBK almost every year since 2004 and he was expecting us this year again so he he still hasn't rented the place.

If any of you guys are going to the GP or know people going there and are in need of accommodation, it's a nice little 3 bedroom holiday house in Smiths Beach, with waterviews, a large deck and BBQ.
    But most importantly it is walking distance from the track!
    The owner is asking $700 for the week (whether you stay 2 or 3 or 7 nights, makes no difference), the place can accommodate 6 or 7 people and there is room to park bikes and/or cars. Considering the going rates for the GP, it's a bargain.

If anybody is interested, let me know and I'll put you in touch with the owner.
    I want to be able to go back there so we always left the place sparkling clean, it's a nice place, the owner is a nice bloke,so no d!ckheads please - but then I wouldn't expect any riding a VFR!

2. Mark 024

Mark 024 New Member

Australia
    Map
    Hi,
    are you going to Superbikes in Feb??
    I dont know whether you still rent this place, let me know
    cheers