test - ignore

Discussion in 'Other Locations' started by betarace, May 24, 2010.

1. betarace

betarace New Member

Reading this letter won't be the easiest thing you've ever done, but it may be one of the most rewarding. To get immediately to the point, I have begged Mr. Bubba Zanetti's devotees to step forth and ratchet up our level of understanding. To date, not a single soul has agreed to help in this fashion. Are they worried about how Bubba might retaliate? It would take days to give the complete answer to that question but the gist of it is that you may be wondering why the most superstitious nutters you'll ever see latch onto Bubba's smears. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why Bubba keeps missing my point. More specifically, he keeps getting hung up on my words without seeing the underlying meaning. For example, when I say that Bubba is changing beyond belief our country's entire national spirit, its philosophy, values, and standards and thereby driving us into a state of apoplexy, he seems incapable of realizing that what I'm really getting at is that if the past is any indication of the future, he will once again attempt to confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition.

2. tinkerinWstuff

tinkerinWstuff Administrator Staff Member

United States
    Map
    I just can't bring myself to ignore it!!

It's like a sign that says "don't touch!"

BTW, you have rainbow stickers on your viffer too?