Official Rapid Bike Race and Evo Group Buy!!!

Discussion in 'Mechanics Garage' started by CandyRedRC46, Jun 26, 2014.

1. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    Hey guys,
    One of the best shops in my home town Orlando, just became the official Dimsport Rapid Bike dealer of North America. I stopped by the other day to check out the shop and inquire about tuning my Rapid Bike 2 and other general moto talk. I showed the owner my bike and everything that that I have done to it. I told him about my quarter mile times and that there are many other people that would love to have rapid bike products on their vfr800's as well, but there is nothing available for us...

So he got in contact with dimsport and they said all we need is 10 people to put down a deposit on just the harness and they will release the Evo and Race modules for VFR800 use!!!!

Guys this is VERY VERY powerful technology! The Evo module is fully capable of auto tuning the fuel map with the factory o2 sensors. The race module is capable of doing this as well plus it has the ability to tune the ignition timing as well.

I will be first to put down a deposit so we just need 9 more people in line and we can make this happen!!!

I will post more information on actual pricing and all of the features of the Dimsport Rapid Bike Race and Evo modules later on tonight!
    Thanks for your time guys! Let's make this happen!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
  3. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    Sidebar for an almost starving and ready to graduate engineer and fast guy with proof. This dude who is selling go fast farkles ought to offer you a sponsorshop or tell him BB thinks he is a cheapskate..

I know he will be skeered and give you all kinds of money.. ;)

4. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    I would like to think of this as try outs for a sponsorship.

5. Scubalong

Scubalong Official Greeter?

United States
    :pop2:
    So this is similar to PCV and Auto tune...?

6. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    No it's much more advanced. The rapid bike race has everything that the PCV has plus full ignition control, rev limit extension and launch control and much more.

7. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    Also with rapid bike the module and harness are separate, so the harnesses are bike specific and the modules can be used on any bike with supported firmware. So you can buy a rapid bike race kit for your vfr800 and if you where to trade your bike for another bike you could just reflash and reuse your race module on the new bike and buy a new harness.

8. Scubalong

Scubalong Official Greeter?

United States
    Very interesting, thanks for the info.
    Do you know the cost? Roughly how many pesos :rolleyes:

9. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    I will have all pricing info available tomorrow.

10. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    sounds like snake oil to me!

11. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    Here to hold you guys over, check out their site and do some research. They are the real deal. Light years beyond power commander and bazzaz.

http://www.dimsport....fdc0406af349b7f

"Dimsport Technology presents RAPIDBIKE
    MotoGP Technology tailored for you
    Dimsport Technology Group was founded in 1991 out of passion for competition and racing and has become world leader in the field of electronics for management of engine working parameters. Nowadays the Group employs about 70 people and offers two different product lines:

Tuning Division: high-tech solutions for the customization of electronically-managed engine of cars, motorbikes, heavy duty trucks, tractors and boats.

Equipment Division: advanced power bench testers dynamometers/road simulators for engine developments and the measurement of torque & power supplied by cars, motorbikes, tractors and trucks.

Dimsport Technology Group's companies are TÜV certified for their quality management system (UNI EN ISO 9001:2008).

Rapidbike project - developed thanks to preceding experiences gained in the motorbike sector – officially comes to light in 2004 with the objective of offering add-on modules for fast adjustments of the engine management without interventions on the original ECU. This is a high-tech product line including software applications and hardware modules aimed at optimisation of performance: RapidBike1, 2 and 3 turned out to be able to satisfy any expectation.

Starting from 2008, Dimsport Technology has become technology partner of LCR Honda MotoGP Team (led by Lucio Cecchinello) and of Yamaha Italia by supporting R-Series. This cooperation allowed Dimsport to transfer the cutting edge technology to Rapidbike's product line.

RapidBike line now includes solutions for any need and requirement:

RapidBike EASY, "Plug & Play AFR Modulator": management of oxygen-sensor and air temperature.

RapidBike EVO, "Total Injection Control": dynamic and multi-map management of oxygen sensor, self-adaptive injection, management of limiters.

RapidBike RACING, "All-In-One Professional Racing Module": dynamic and multi-map management of oxygen sensor, self-adaptive injection, ignition (spark advance), management of limiters (even pit-lane RPM feature), engine braking control while decelerating.

The range is complemented by outstanding quality accessories like My Tuning Bike (fast autotuning support on CAN-BUS line), RapidBike Master (software for map adjustment), Map Switch (selector for management of multiple maps).

Dimsport Technology Group also offers and supplies other tools aimed at professionals in order to support the development of engine parameter adjustment, for instance DynoBike dynamometer, professional versions of Tuning Bike tool and RapidBike Master software."

12. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    Wow really? Did you even check out their website? Please do me and every one on this forum a favor and go check out Dimsport's website before you start talking about things that you know nothing about...

http://www.dimsport.com/rapidbike/

13. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    Okay so here is the pricing:

The retail on a Race/Evo harness is $198.00. Yaman at Cycle Pro is willing to help us out a little to make this happen ASAP, so he can drop the price on the wire harness to $175.00. The only thing that we need a deposit on is the wire harness. So I am first in line and will be placing a deposit for $175.00 and we just need 9 more people to sign up and place a deposit and production will start.

Now the pricing on the modules is as follows:

The retail for the Rapid Bike Race module is $590.00, but we are going to get it discounted to $530.00. The Rapid Bike Race module is self mapping and has ignition adjustability. So if you take into account that this is actually a pc5 plus autotune plus ignition module all in one and that power commander doesn't even offer an ignition module for us and also that this will have a much simplified design and harness versus a power commander with three separate modules and wire running everywhere, this is actually a really good deal and a no brainer.

The Pricing on the Evo module is as follows:
    The retail for the Evo is $375 and we will have it discounted down to $340. The Rapid Bike Evo is similar the racing module in that it too is self mapping, but it lacks in the ignition adjustability and consequently does not allow for the pit lane limiter or launch control either.

Either way I view both of these systems as far superior to all the offerings from power commander and bazzaz. They both are self mapping with out the need for added auto tune modules and the both have full aluminum body casing unlike pc and bazzaz's plastic bodys. Both modules come with a full 2 year factory warranty. If there are any problems with your Rapid Bike Race or Evo you can simply send it back to Cycle Pro here in Orlando and they will Exchange it out with a new one for you free of charge. Being the much higher quality of the Rapid Bike 2 module that I currently own versus my old PC3, I do not see this as ever being an issue.

One last thing, When you guys see the software that comes with your Rapid Bike you will be truly impressed. The tuning software that I currently have for my Rapid Bike 2 module (that is now 13 years old) completely blows power commander and bazzaz out of the water. It has 3 dimensional injection and ignition mapping comparisons, multiple mapping by gear, and available gear, rpm and shift pressure dependent shift cut times for the quick shifter feature. There is a whole lot of other things that I am forgetting, but please go and Research Dimsport and Rapid Bike Racing to get a better understanding. I know not very many people have heard of them state side, but they are huge in Europe and other places around the world.

14. Badbilly

United States
    Not to worry, this dude is more into shemales and cats. Hopefully he will not share what he does with them.. ;)

Question: Talking to one of the real Harleydudes (notice the capitalization and spelling) who knows his stuff. He told me that HD has proprietary engine management chips that can only be modded at the dealerships. Do your guys have anything that will work on Harleys? Lots of new Harleys oot there and the dudes and doods that buy them have many pesos.

Average bike is around 17.5K and add up to another 5K in farkles.

15. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    Rapid bike definitely works on Harley's. I was talking to the shop owner about how they can map each cylinder independently.

16. Badbilly

United States
    Thanks.. I'll pass this on. Several HD dealerships in the Seattle area and only one within a 50-60 mile radius (actually half a radius unless there is one somewhere out in the Pacific) to my place in Oregon.

So far, so good with the shemales , cats and 37 more posts on the benefits of frame sliders. ;)

17. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
  18. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
  19. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    this might actually make a vfr into a real monster, get a great program for 91 gas and custom air filter and exhaust and you would get a lot of power the vfr is just so detuned.

20. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    It does make the Vfr into a monster. I already have the older gen of rapid bike right now on my bike, that also has ignition adjustability. I have about 4 degrees of added advance through the midrange and the difference is dramatic to say the least. I always try to run atleast 92 octane but I have ran 91 with no issues. I am half tempted to add another degree, but not with out so dyno time.

This new generation of rapid bike has everything that my old one does, plus self mapping auto tune, multiple mapping and gear/rpm dependent quick shift.