For Sale VFR1200 comfort seat and DAM exhaust/muffler for VFR1200

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by redviffer, Aug 10, 2014.

1. redviffer

redviffer New Member

$400 AUS

Item 1) VFR1200 comfort seat made by TopSellerie in France. Bought this online and had it imported to Australia for several reasons. Firstly to improve the comfort for myself, to improve the comfort for my partner and lastly to stop both of us sliding forward on the stock 2010 model seat.

It certainly achieved the second and third objectives but unfortunately with all the extra padding on the pillion section my girlfriend is now scared to ride as it puts her too high up. As for me it has very comfortable padding and a great finish but its angled incorrectly for me and seems to tip me forward more. Being 6'2" I'm trying to get away from leaning forward and have more of a neutral position.

Now I could take it to an upholsterer and see what he could do but its too nice a seat for him to butcher so I'll cut my losses, move it on and take the stock seat in to the upholsterer and start again.

Item 2 (exhaust) No longer for sale as it has been sold

Located in Australia but happy to ship them internationally.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  2. Kam

Kam New Member

Hey mate is the seat still avilable for sale please do let me knaoe asap

3. redviffer

redviffer New Member

No sorry its long gone, I had no idea this post was still there, trying to work out how to delete it now. Sorry for the confusion.