I need a extra 2" on my leg, so how about high heal 2" boots!

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by sunofwolf, Sep 10, 2014.

1. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    I came up with this idea and its not too bad-my boots are old anyway, so how about high heels to get a little more feet on the ground. BB I am not looking for a date!:guitar::lol::lol::pound:

2. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    I thought for just a second that you might have had an original idea or thought, Instead another whine aboot being shorted in yet another area.

You should share this link with your harleydood and shemale buds who are looking for dates and wider popularity.

http://www.hotboots.com/index.html

3. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    Ya , I think my current boots are like 1 inch, another inch might just do the trick on keeping my bike from the ground, lowing a bike is a lot of work and might not come out too good. Went to the boot bog-nothing really interesting there:cool-new:

4. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    I got a new pair of boots coming X-element/ with horse hair skull with 1.5 inch heel. I measured my worn boots and they are less than 1 inch heel due partly to wear. So that extra heel and sole will make my leg longer-great price on boots closeout at leatherup, I had a old ten dollor credit, boots retail for $189-I paid $57.90 shipped. Still screwing around with that speedo healer-tomorrow is a riding day as the weather is going to be good. I can't wait for those boots-first thing I do-kick BB:chaingun::joker::smokin::roll::boink::alien::whoo:

5. Badbilly

United States
    We can only surmise that an extra two inches may be the only two inches you have. Can we call you " Shorty" from now on?

6. duccmann

duccmann Member

United States
    Map
    Da plane....da plane

7. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    Who else has a horse hair skull on his boots?

8. mofo

mofo New Member

United States
    Map
    Why don't you just swap the tires for scooter tires? Easier and saves lots of money. Money you can spend finding a shemale that has mommy's looks and daddy's tools.

9. duccmann

duccmann Member

United States
    Map
    Only chicks.....

10. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    Going to ride a bit today, waiting for the boots that 1.5 heel should help a little, I can change the stock triangle to give me a lower 3/4-I look into that. I kind of like it high up though except for slow speed turn. Horse hair skull is lazar cut-looks very cool too me, not why I bought the boots-I want the eagle symbol instead-sold out.

11. Badbilly

United States
    How are you going to score with the shemales. Eagles don't have dicks. The horse at least has some symbolism attached.

12. duccmann

duccmann Member

United States
    Map
    Get a clue troll boy...we don't give a shit

13. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    I don't care what you think either, :yousuck: I don't think the boots will fix the real problem which is too much weight up top, only a 1.5-2 inch drop will.

14. duccmann

duccmann Member

United States
    Map
    Apparently..... you're the one that sucks.....I've fallen and can't get up....help harley dude...I forgot my platform boots

15. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    Hey pal,you lowered your bike, the boots are just normal motorcycle boots with a extra 1/2 inch heel, the soles are a little thicker too,nothing that is going to help to much with the weight up top. I am going to get a adj kick stand, but trying to figure out if the 3/4 rotate stock unit is enough. I kind of think it not, need a 1.5 inch drop.

16. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    I looked up lust triangle 30mm-looks like the only one they sell for a 800-2002-2009. That's a 1.18 inch drop-your a real shorty, so that should work even better for me, thanks for pestering me.

17. MrSleep

MrSleep New Member

United States
    Map
    Only 1.5" heel? Why not go all out and get a pair of Stiletto's???

18. signal

signal Definitely Not New Member

United States
    I installed the lust triangle. I then pulled it out and sent it to someone on here for free. He later sold his VFR and asked me what to do with it and I told him to pass it on to someone.

I digress, the triangle make the bike pretty damn low. Its probably better than rotating the stock eccentric. You can't just slap arbitrary numbers on these triangles, they are sized the way they are for a reason (engineering), and just rotating it I am not sure it won't have negative effects. I actually originally rotated it, and then just bought the lust.

That said, I ended up pulling the lust and when I had my suspension re-worked (DMr rear shock and Race Tech Springs in the front), I think the DMr makes the bike sit a "little" lower than stock, and Jamie advised that its not a good idea to have the lust triangle in there with the DMr rear shock.

The bike is top heavy, yes. So either you can handle it or you can't. Don't try to make yourself fit a bike that won't work for you too much. If you want a bike similar to the VFR but with more adjustability in the seat, consider the F800GT from BMW.

The thick boots sound ugly as hell, probably introduce crazy issues with operating the brake and shifter as well.

My opinion is, you don't seem very compatible with the VFR. Maybe cut bait and switch bikes, have you thought of that?

19. signal

signal Definitely Not New Member

United States
    mofo, but you know the effect of him having that shemale two up is going to negate the lowering using scooter tires......so the bike will still be top heavy. Now SOW could just get rid of the exhaust.....as in completely, no pipes, no headers, no mufflers, just blow right out the engine. Then he could maybe have the rear cowl reshaped and dropped a few inches, allowing a midget shemale to not upset the center of gravity much. Also with no pipes, there is no worry about getting the horse hair boots burned on the pipes or the hair on his passengers leg.

20. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    actually a shorter rear shock is a good idea.