I'm thinking of starting a guide moto vlog...

Discussion in 'USA - Northeast' started by SammichTheStout, May 1, 2015.

1. SammichTheStout

SammichTheStout New Member

I've been thinking that the best way to share the back roads of bucks county, PA and Hunterdon county, NJ is through a Moto vlog. Now, I know just about every single back road in bucks and hunterdon pretty well. In my opinion, these two counties are two of the best counties for back road riding in the entire country. (Road condition gripes aside) What I mean is the sheer number of roads that are great to ride is staggering for such a relatively small area. In Bucks alone, I was able to count more than 50 really great road off the top of my head. There are definitely more than that, perhaps double.

I could expand beyond those counties later on. I haven't shot any content for it yet, but I've got the name and the YouTube channel and Facebook page all staked out. So like & subscribe if you can. I'm calling it "Beyond The Byways" website to follow.

All of you who are always looking for great roads, this might be right up your alley.

Oh, just a final note. I'll be pointing out things to watch for, especially dangerous curves, sections of road known to be slicker than others, places where debris or gravel tend to accumulate, blind curves and the like. I don't ride like an asshole and I'm going to go to great effort not to be just another asshat with a sport bike and a go pro. I'll try very hard to make this really different and more upscale than most of the stuff I see on YouTube.

2. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    Some examples of poorly made vids would allow viewers to compare and contrast the proposed work in an objective manner. Maybe even show the vids you are going to make here before they are up on UTube or Facebook.

3. derstuka

derstuka Lord of the Wankers Staff Member

Map
    Sounds like a great idea sammich! I am eager to see your work. Keep us updated seƱor!