Local Harley Rider hits his head-end of the Dude.

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by sunofwolf, Aug 29, 2015.

1. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    I didn't read the whole story, but a good Helmet might have saved the Dude. Head injures were the main cause. It looks like A CAGER backed out of a fast road causing the accident. Stupidity was the real cause. Speaking of Helmets, the 1200RF is on sale and is the updated model of the 1100, this new model is the lightest shell helmet with updated noise reduction. I would get that model 1200RF- a real work of art. I am a bit cheap right now-but my 1100 is a shell helmet so I am very picky what I wear. I will replace my Helmet soon maybe?:crutch:

2. zombie

zombie New Member

Canada
    That's too bad for the guy and his family. Maybe it will make others start to wear their gear.

3. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    So far its a six year high, 19 riders gone. Most had no Helmets, Harleys riders-more than half of those, so much for sport riders being the worst. 2nd major cause old riders who don't take breaks and think they can kept riding when they should have stopped. then third :rip:cagers who can't drive. #1 cause no helmet.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  4. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    :evil:Wear a good fuking helmet or don't ride-no excuses. Just too many dead people this year, the most in 6 years where I am- mostly Harley riders-too arrogant to wear one- maybe lucky on this end. Bike riders lives matter except for Harley dudes-just kidding about that one-around here they are just riders. I went to race track to hear some noise-and see smoke always cheers me up. I go riding today and use some cheapo 87 gas- stingy me. BB should wear helmet on troll duty too- oh troll lives don't matter-don't bother.