Possible trip to Mugello for MotoGP 2017!

Discussion in 'Trips & Events' started by Biker Joe, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Biker Joe

Biker Joe New Member

Ireland
    Map
    Hoping to go to Mugello next year to see the MotoGP and possibly the last year of the G.O.A.T. in action!

So far I have come up with a few different options based on a party of 4.

Option A - Travel own to the Mugello on MOTORBIKES and either stay in a hotel in Scarperia or campsite (apparently there is a campsite on the grounds of the Mugello track but I don't know if its very safe to stay there)

Option B - Travel down in motorhomes and stay in the track campsite? (I know a guy that did something like this before and he said it was great craic but pricy)

Has anyone ever done something like this before and what do people think?

2. Jaderlund

Jaderlund New Member

Hi.

Going to the Assen GP as it is closest to me. Will be doing a 2wk tour of Wales before that.

Go with option A and make it in to a touring adventure. :congratulatory I'm sure that there are a lot of sites nearby that offer camping or lodging of some sort. Use a backpack/tankbag with all the valuables and bring with you on the day. I doubt that a camper is more burglarproof than locked panniers. Opportunity make the thief i guess.

Rossi is signed for both 17 and 18 season if i read correct, but anything can happen. Looking forward to Finland in 2018.