VFR800 A6 Cold Starter Problem? (very different)

Discussion in 'Mechanics Garage' started by levent, Feb 8, 2017.

1. levent

levent New Member

Hello to everyone,
    I live in turkey.
    I do the translation with "google translation"
    I apologize for possible translation mistakes.

There is a VFR 800 bike on the 2006 model 65 kilometers.
    I opened the cover for valve adjustment and cylinder head gasket replacement, and I got the valve adjustment for the values ​​written on the honda repair calatre.

I picked up the engine, set it in cents, set it all in sync.

I started the engine, but it does not work. I look at the ignition coils no ignition.
    I tried another battery backup.

After a while the alternator burned.
    I changed it, it burned again.

I checked the whole line and there is continuity in the cables coming from the brains.
    I changed the crank position sensor. I changed the side foot button. the problem still continues.

Problem: The engine is not running cold, it is running hot. But there is something like that, even if it 's cold, it' s working losely.

Battery: Yuasa

I made a very interesting determination, read it carefully.

I just ignite the spark plug on the cylinder number 3 and ignite it when I start it :)

Likewise, when I unplug the exhaust manifold number 3, the ignition comes on :)

I'm locked in the starter motor now.

Because at that time, there was an insulative plastic on the cable terminal, so I did not wear it, maybe I could not short circuit it and get the anthem and do not run the engine.

I think I changed the starter ranch next to the starter motor and the spring.
    What is your idea on this subject?

While the motorum is cold, the starter performance is not working, or it is running late.
    If it is in the cold, it works.
    When the number 3 cylinder is emptied, it works again.
    The ignition does not come to work.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions