Parts help for my 84 restoration please

Discussion in '1st & 2nd Generation 1983-1989' started by northerndan, Mar 18, 2017.

1. northerndan

northerndan New Member

United States
    Been spending my winter restoring this bike. Owned it since I was 16! Getting a new paint job and now I need some decals. I need the Honda wing tank decals. I have only found them in orange and red but my bike is white /red and should have a black white and grey one. Also would like the "interceptor " decals for the side covers. Not looking for an entire decal set. I'm having the stripes painted on everything instead. Also if anyone has the spring clip that holds the air filter into the air box id be interested in buying it. Thank you for any help!

2. Allyance

Allyance Insider

United States
    Map
    I may have the spring clip for your air filter, need to check my storage container, will let you know.
    I restored my 83 last summer, and needed to have my left side cover painted to match used body work I bought, I got the decals through honda-decals.com.

3. northerndan

northerndan New Member

United States
    Thanks for taking a look for the clip! Do you happen to remember which decal you picked for the side cover? They've got a couple different ones. Not sure which one is most like stock.

4. Allyance

Allyance Insider

United States
    Map
    Found the clip, it's yours for the postage. Here is a picture of the decals I used, even though mine is an 83, the body work was repainted in 85 colors.
    [​IMG]