Our V4 sound explained.

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by RVFR, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    I have a solution for you. To totally dispense with saying "huh", maybe since you are a creative dude, a cracker variation on the Canadian "Eh". Maybe ask one of the more refined Canadian dudes here for some help. They are a tough lot.

Your earplugs must be the latest thing according to what is on the net. A little fudging is understandable but flat oot lying? Not a good thing:

NRR Ratings. The highest NRR rating for earplugs is 33, and the highest available NRR rating for earmuffs is 31. These values reflect the level of noise protection available for each device when worn alone. Combining earplugs with earmuffs can offer a NRR protection level of 36.
    NRR Rating - Custom Protect EarCustom Protect Ear
    www.protectear.com/nrr-rating/

2. James Bond

James Bond Member

United States
    Map
    You're wrong. Quoting a site that sells earplugs is hardly a reliable source. Maybe that has to do with why you aren't taken seriously or paid attention to.

3. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    Thanks for paying attention to me. I needed that. After several looks at other sites, I agree that there are lyin SOBs out there just trying to take our hard earned pasos by fudging numbers and making up shit.

We should turn them in to great leader and show em who's boss.