1985 VF1000R For Sale

Discussion in '1st & 2nd Generation 1983-1989' started by vfrcapn, May 1, 2010.

1. Twitchy at times

Twitchy at times New Member

Map
    Nah, just getting you going, Smackdoogle...the guy's probably logged lots of miles doing similar such deliveries.

So nice to look forward to when you're finally home - take good care for the balance of your deployment and let us know when you're home (then get some video of her!).

2. smack doogle

smack doogle New Member

United States
    No problem and thanks. I'll definitely be taking pics and vids while I log the miles. I'm counting the days till I get home to see the bike. Oh yeah, and the wife and kids :biggrin:

3. stewartj239

stewartj239 Member

United States
    Map
    Yes, don't forget them! In addition to the wife and kids, having the bike waiting for you is a bonus. Anyhow, congratulations on the new bike. It's good to see it going to a member here. I'm looking forward to your initial thoughts and riding impressions.

4. smack doogle

smack doogle New Member

United States
    I'll definitely be sharing my experiences with it. I'm really curious how the '85 is compared to the 5th and 6th gen's I've owned. RWB 6th gen will be in my garage in a year also but that's a way's off. The 85 will be gettting some racetech treatment to the front end and some white powdercoating to the wheels. Other than that VFRCapn did a great job on the build and didn't leave much to be messed with.