1. NISxMO

NISxMO New Member

United States
    Map
    PLEASE DONT CRY WHEN YOU SEE PAINT JOB :/ WASNT ME!

As you can see below I am putting up all my bikes for sale due to needing money for other life expenses. I purchased this VF1000R in hopes of restoring it in the near future. Not trying to make any real money off it. Just trying to get out my initial cost plus travel expenses to get the darn thing from Miami. As most of you know these things go for $5500-$7500 on any given Sunday on Ebay. I've even seen totaled ones go for over $4,000. Fairings and especially tank alone are worth my asking price. Please let me know if interested.

By my count the only piece I believe to be missing from the bike is the rear panel that goes around the tail lights. All other fairings are present, all lights etc are said to function without fault. These engines are indestructible so I have no doubts with a carb clean and fluids shed be on the road again.

This bike does not come with a key or title. In Ga the title is a non issue due to age. The bike does have the original ignition and gas cap so a key should be cut very easily. If my other bikes sell before this one I will get it titled and keyed before release. If interested please let me know.

Located in Savannah, GA

$1700

PLEASE TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR PHOTOS!!!!

Matt
    matthew.pulley@gmail.com
    770-403-4658

https://savannah.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1985-honda-vf1000r/6484309055.html

Attached Files:

2. NISxMO

NISxMO New Member

United States
    Map
    Reduced to $1500! Accepting serious offers, though this is already a serious price. Need to move this week!