Accessories for Sale 5th Gen (yellow 2000) body panels

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ccrunner, Feb 1, 2018.

1. ccrunner

ccrunner Member

United States
    Hey guys- I'm soon going to part out my 5th gen, and I'm starting with the plastics as they're already off..

-The side fairings are rough- this bike has obviously been down, but there's enough to work with here if you're not afraid of a little repair work..

-Tail- this is the nicest piece to come off of this bike.. no cracks!.. the bike had some sort of overspray on it, so it will take a bit of polishing to clean this one up if you want to bolt it on without painting it-- should clean up pretty nicely though- includes tail light plastic..

-Headlight surround... a few small cracks and a bit of rash, but again, if you can do minor repairs it will come back nicely- this includes the headlight pod, which is perfect..

Shoot me a fair offer and it's yours (and you pay shipping out of 93312).. I'm breaking this bike for the motor and harness, and I'm not looking to get rich- just want these bits to go to someone for a fair $ who can use them.. f1.JPG f2.JPG

Attached Files:

• f3.JPG
      f3.JPG
      File size:
      54.5 KB
      Views:
    • f4.JPG
      f4.JPG
      File size:
      58.4 KB
      Views:
    • h1.JPG
      h1.JPG
      File size:
      103 KB
      Views:
    • h4.JPG
      h4.JPG
      File size:
      91.4 KB
      Views:
    • t1.JPG
      t1.JPG
      File size:
      51.6 KB
      Views:
    • t4.JPG
      t4.JPG
      File size:
      53 KB
      Views:
  2. Lint

Lint Well-Known Member

United States
    Map
    I'm very interested in the front upper fairing and possible the rear cowl. I can drive up and get them. PM me your address.

3. Lint

Lint Well-Known Member

United States
    Map
    Do you happen to have the corner pieces for the front that go inside the fairing by the mirrors?

4. ccrunner

ccrunner Member

United States
    Lint- I do have those corner pieces.. all of these bits are located in Bakersfield, CA, so for you it's just a drive up, but for others who are interested as this bike comes apart, I will ship..

5. Veryfunride800

Veryfunride800 New Member

United States
    Do you happen to have the passenger grab bars?

6. ccrunner

ccrunner Member

United States
    I do Veryfun, and they're nice.. PM me a fair price and I'll get them to you..

***5th gen guys; if you find this thread and have a specific need from this bike, send me a PM and let me know what you need and offer a fair price.. (Again, I need the engine and all bits that make it run, plus the wiring harness; the rest will be available for sale/ the forks and front wheel are bad, but the rest of the structure and mechanicals are nice)

I'm not truly ready to break this bike, as I plan to strip it down in April or May, but if what you need is easy and you've found this thread, I'm happy to try and help get you what you need- it just has to be a quick and easy pull, as I don't yet have time to go elbows deep in this.. -come early summer, I'll post up a 'proper' classified ad for what's left..

Thanks-

-ccrunner

7. Veryfunride800

Veryfunride800 New Member

United States
    Pmd