6th Gen latest update for 2014 revealed

Discussion in '8th Generation 2014-Present' started by skimad4x4, Nov 4, 2013.

1. skimad4x4

skimad4x4 "Official" VFRWorld Greeter

France
    Map
    I doubt these will be coming officially to the USA market, but over in Europe we still get a choice of brand new 1200, and 800 VFRs. To make things more interesting, Honda are introducing an updated 800 model for 2014 which among things is lighter and has traction control!

Looks like they have been taking note of the most common mods made to stock 800 VFRs :thumbsup: as they will be offering adjustable handlebars and seat heights, gear indicator and heated grips.

If you want to know more, read this article http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/2014-honda-vfr800f/23894.html

If you want to see the real thing, Honda will have demo bikes at the NEC Motorcycle Live Event in Birmingham in three weeks time.

SkiMad

2. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
  3. rainman6

rainman6 New Member

Map
    I for one LOVE the look of this bike!!! The rear wheel, radial front brake, smoother fairing lines, headlights, swingarm, sexy cockpit..............................Oh Father Christmas I think I now what I want this year! I am guessing we will get this model in NZ as we are selling new VFR 3013 models this year.