Accessories for Sale A few goodies available for the 3rd-4th gen

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by whitewings, Dec 6, 2017.

1. whitewings

whitewings New Member

United States
    Map
    I'm back on a VFR for the first time in ten years. I picked up a project bike that apparently was pretty well known on "the other" site. I decided to take the bike in a different direction and have the extras available for purchase.

For additional details on the bikes build from the prior owner, CLICK HERE to be redirected to the discussion.

1. F4I body kit (upper with screen and custom fairing stay, lower, front fender, tail section and custom sub-frame). This is NOT my video but is a good representation of the bike put together. $350 plus a 50/50 split on shipping

2. Under seat slip-on exhaust with Micron can (sounds REALLY good). $350 shipped in the US

3. 4th Gen front end (forks, triples, brake calipers, front wheel *black, brake and clutch masters, stainless lines for the brakes but the clutch line is staying with me). $600 plus a 50/50 split on shipping.

4. Rear wheel (I have 2 but one stays with me when the other sells)
    White 8 spoke (no tire) $450 shipped in the US
    Black 5 spoke (no tire) $275 shipped in the US

5. Delkavic front exhaust tubes (brand new!) $130 shipped in the US

4. Leo Vince SBK CF can mounted to a Delkavic slip on mid pipe using a CNC adapter sleeve. $350 shipped in the US

I realize forum rules dictate a asking price for this stuff and I will put prices on it all today. I'm realistic with all of this stuff as most of it is used but we live in a world of expensive shipping and fee's. I'm willing to use any form of payment possible to cut down on the fees for both parties but I insist on using insured packages...things happen in transit that are out of our control. Insurance from USPS is cheap.

So to abide by forum rules, assume that for everything I want 1 million dollars or make an offer on what you want, I'm sure we can work something out.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. MSRP

MSRP New Member

Canada
    Extras being the reworked CBR F4 bodywork?
    If so, much are you asking?

3. whitewings

whitewings New Member

United States
    Map
    Pm sent, prices added