Another great day

Discussion in 'USA - Pacific Northwest' started by RVFR, Oct 22, 2006.

1. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    In the PNW. got out to a great start even thou it was a tad on the nippie side, 33 degress at first. it did wram up to 69 as I hit up a ride up to Mt. Rainier only to have not so good of an out come. Tail bag decided to come off. In it was all the goodies one needs for a ride of this sort. funny thing is how it happened, felt a snap in my back, then a bump in the road, took a look in the mirror to my suprize I'm seeing my Bag going down the road at the same time coming all part leaving a small trail of what was inside. Oh Shit! Whew what a mess, after a small panic attack looking for my wallet as this happen to happen next to a gully. I Found most of the things, wallet, cell phone etc,. only big disapointment was my Nice Fuji camera didn't make it and what was worse was the XD card was missing Gulp! I hadn't transfered my daughters homcoming photos from the night before yet. Luck would have it I was almost standing on it Big Save! I say Whew!! now the only worry was would it work? got home and to my relive it did, Only Photo I got of this trip was this one, other than that, it was a great day.
    [​IMG]

2. R.W.

R.W. New Member

United States
    Map
    My weekend was spectacular also, have found my new favorite road in Washington 112/113 to Neah Bay :clap2: About 25% of the corners was wet, but the other 75% that wasn't was awesome, never rode with a woody before, but that's how much that road excited me :thumb:

Here is a friendly wager for you Jay :fencing: , start on 112 and end in Neah Bay, if you can still see me, I'll buy you lunch. I know your probable real scared right about now. :lol:

P.S. This is just my way of paying back RVFR for all the food I have eaten at his house :lol:

3. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    :) you're so funny shouldn't it read, If you still see me? not you.

Hey, I like spreading the fun, guess I could let you lead this one, for awhile. good to hear you like that one. so where's the photos?

4. R.W.

R.W. New Member

United States
    Map
    That road is pretty awesome, I was tearing it up pretty good, all I know is Ice and Pen couldn't get away from me, I think next year the student will become the teacher. :nod: