Best & Worst Personal Sports Moment

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by R.W., Jan 7, 2007.

1. R.W.

R.W. New Member

United States
    Map
    [​IMG]
    After watching the Seahawks beat Dallas last night and seeing Tony Romo live out a nightmare., I started thinking what was my best and worst sports moment. Because if you've ever played sports for any length of time you know that every moment can't be like Nicky Hayden winning the Moto GP Championship on the last race or Dwight Clark with "The Catch" or even one of my personal favorites is when Team USA beat the Russians in the Miracle on Ice game.

So here is my favorite and worst personal sports moments. Not everybody has to list their worst sports moment because I really just want to see everybody's best sports moment...

BEST... Winning the State Wrestling Championship in my junior year, I was behind 5 to 4 with fifteen seconds to go, I was in the bottom position to the two time State champion, I somehow managed to do a reversal with 4 seconds to go to win...

WORST... USSSA Regional B Softball Championship, our team is down 19-17 with the bases loaded and two outs, I'm at the plate thinking just hit it hard!!! I get an inside pitch and hit a shot about six feet from the third baseman and he makes a diving play to seal the championship I really hated watching their team celebrate, if I just could of came through it would have been us celebrating...

2. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Beat me to it. as in posting up that photo, that was just down right crazy.. One one that comes to my mind personally, finally round in a Softball torney next to last game for the 1-2 playoff spot, I pitch so adds a little as I was pitching a no hitter all though we were getting our hits, we were getting killed be their 3rd baseman 2 on, no outs, then 3 up and out, was crazy. okay, back out on the mound I go had a couple come right back at me that I caught but for the most part I was pitching high and deep, the ump loved it, made all the big hitters pop out. except for they were the home team 1 out two to go bottom of 7 , wouldn't ya know it I threw a sorta flat pitch, he yanked it out of the ball park we lost 1-0, 7 innings of nothing but a great game, sheesh so close. even had a few fellows from the other team come up told me I'd great pitching never seen anything like that 0-0 going into the 7th. Dang what a game.