GPR Exhaust

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by d1a0v1e, Dec 29, 2013.

1. d1a0v1e

d1a0v1e New Member

United States
    Map
    This was probably covered previously...but does anyone have any feedback or comments on GPR exhausts for 6th gen?

2. VFR777

VFR777 New Member

Map
    Yes I have a set and am very pleased with the fit and finish. Very nice family in Italy.

You can get them on ebay, free shipping! They came pretty quick too. I did have one ding in one of the mufflers on the underside luckily, UPS SUCKS!! The way the box looked...if you need any more info pics etc...just holler :smile-new:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXHAUST-SYS...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a685b5a9b&vxp=mtr

PS/like the sound!

PSS/ The decal...it is not fastened/riveted on, they are stickers that they provide. I left mine naked...

3. Tiutis

Tiutis New Member

United States
    Map
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-VFR-8...d=100005&prg=1088&rk=3&rkt=5&sd=250858920603&

Got mine off ebay. In fact, those pics are of my bike that I sent.
    Likes: sounds wicked but so do other systems too. My friend commented saying it sounds like a Vmax. 6lbs savings over stock. Initial quality seems awesome, well made. Works with the stock side cases.
    Dislikes: it could be that it's only mine but one of the cans (the end/exit of the muffler) has a loose piece causing some flapping when idling. I hope I can weld it hopefully to fix it. It's an annoying rattle but looks like it can be easily fixed.

4. Rainbow7

Rainbow7 New Member

I can vouch for the quality of GPR's exhausts. I bought my Dad this one for his 60th birthday and was extremely impressed with it. Excellent value for the $$$.

[video=youtube;NPjDG5kN05E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPjDG5kN05E[/video]

5. d1a0v1e

d1a0v1e New Member

United States
    Map
    Sorry I'm late with my thank yous but I was out of town for the Holidays. I will probably buy a set after the snow melts. I'm leaning towards the stainless steel torpedo shaped model. Once again....thanks for the replies.

6. VFR777

VFR777 New Member

Map
    You bet bud, they do have a nice roar to them...you will not be disappointed. :lemo: