Looking for a vfr, sohc CB 750's for trade?

Discussion in 'USA - Northeast' started by JWExperience, Jun 8, 2016.

1. JWExperience

JWExperience New Member

United States
    How's everyone doing? Sorry if there's a better place for me to post this, I've been lurking for a while and thought I would give this a shot. I'm dying to get a vfr but can't do it until I sell my bike or bikes so I thought I would post in here just in case someone was interested in a trade.
    I've got a '76 and '78 Honda CB 750. The '76 is blue and is my daily driver. It's got about 5grand into it and runs great. The '78 is a super sport and is almost finished with only a solid day or two worth of work. I've made more progress since the picture. Both are cafe racers but the white bike is more extreme as you can see. If anyone is interested, message me and we can discuss the details. I like 5th, 6th or 8th gen but the only one I definitely don't want is the 7th gen 1200. I'm located in the Syracuse, NY area. Thanks.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. V4toTour

V4toTour New Member

United States
    You near PDX? Throw those up on craigslist with a case of pomade and a 6 pack of PBR. They'll be gone in seconds. Make sure to offer delivery, those Pearl district folks are incapable of negotiating a bike trailer.

Edit: wall of text, didn't see u were in NY. Carry on

3. JWExperience

JWExperience New Member

United States
    Lol. Thanks for the advice. No luck on CL in my area but I'm also not offering PBR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk