New UK Member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TonyW, Jul 26, 2017.

1. TonyW

TonyW New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    Very rarely mate that mobile speed cam puts us off it's always lurking on the A59 between Harrogate and Skipton when do you go I might have a chug up on my old Harley that doesn't go fast enough to worry about speeding

2. TonyW

TonyW New Member

United Kingdom
    Map

3. TonyW

TonyW New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    Hiya buddy

All us local viffer boys ought to go on one of Richy Vidas ride outs have you seen him on Youtube?

Tony

4. skimad4x4

skimad4x4 "Official" VFRWorld Greeter

France
    Map
    Hi Tony

A belated welcome to the Madhouse from the French Alps.

If you ever plan visiting the region get in touch - I live just south of Lake Geneva - and a few minutes from the Northern end of the Route des Grandes Alpes with some astonishing mountain passes to really hear that V4 roar..

Amusingly the 2018 Ulysses Club GB meeting is in Harrogate from 6-9 July 2018 - so I will be heading over with members of the French club to explore the roads around Harrogate and in the evenings put the world to rights in the bar of the Cedar Court. If you are around then just pop in and join us for a drink. With 100+ bikers attending it won't be hard to find us!

Alternatively if you really want to stretch your horizons, a couple of us will be heading over to the States for the annual Memorial weekend VFRWorld R3 gathering (which Long says will be somewhere around LA - even if Atascadero proves unavailable next year).

Have fun - just don't collect too many performance awards!

SkiMad

5. TonyW

TonyW New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    Hi SkiMadand

I am coming over to France on 1st October for a week staying around Limoges and riding out to La Rochelle Cognac Bergerac and other places.
    It would be great to come and see you in the Cedar Court next year. I will send you some good ride out routes around Harrogate there are lots of twisty roads to enjoy if I can help you with any of your arrangements locally let me know email address wslsltd@gmail.com

Tony

6. StubyDoo

StubyDoo New Member

United Kingdom
    I can't beat that but I'm in Germany the week after next heading for the Nurburgring :)

7. TonyW

TonyW New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    You'll enjoy that Stuby we went last year stayed in Klotten at the Hotel Zur Post a really biker friendly Hotel with an enormous garage you can lock the bikes in and the roads round there are awesome