sena 20s

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by zombie, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Jeff_Barrett

Jeff_Barrett Member

Canada
    Map
    Nice. Getting a second mount for my Cardo Packtalk to mount on my snowmobile helmet. Woot!!! Tunes while sledding!!!

And FWIW ... my Cardo will last all day long riding ... I mean a full touring day.

2. 34468 Randy

34468 Randy Secret Insider

Canada
    Map
    That I don't know. I would suggest that if your aux Powerpack has the proper voltage a d amperage, it should work. But you will need the chord regardless. It plugs into the unit an not the battery on the 10. If you order the cable, I think you also get the wiring for the bike. I think anyways. If I recall, the cable is a coiled type chord with a cigarette lighter plug.

3. zombie

zombie New Member

Canada
    Thanks for the reply there Randy, I guess it's all things I don't need to worry about for now anyway with all this fooking snow!!!
    Hope you have fun with the snowmobile Jeff, haven't been on one of those for many years. A real blast as I recall..... Getting chased by the OPP on the 401... they didn't have a chance... lol

4. Jeff_Barrett

Jeff_Barrett Member

Canada
    Map
    I need to pull the carbs and clean them, maybe a quick tune up but she was running good when I checked her out in the fall.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk