Thanks PNW & Canada

Discussion in 'USA - Pacific Northwest' started by R.W., Sep 4, 2008.

1. R.W.

R.W. New Member

United States
    Map
    After almost three years in the PNW, I've returned to California. In my three years in the PNW, I was totally blown away by the pure love of riding that the PNW & Canadian riders share. I've made so many life long friends in the PNW that I'll always be forced to have a cell plan that includes tons of minutes, I never would have left the area if it wasn't for the fact that I got a once in a lifetime job offer. What I'll miss most is the passion the riders share and the shear beauty of the region, So once again, Thanks for making my stay in the PNW so memorable :clap2:

2. chomper

chomper New Member

United States
    Map
    It was great to meet u on the baker ride Rick.. to bad we couldn't get one more ride in with out Rain. Best of luck with the new Job and home...you lucky bastard now u can ride all yr LOL

3. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Hey no problem. you'll always be welcome back. besides this is a good thing, now I have a connection in N. Ca.

4. jasonsmith

jasonsmith Member

Canada
    Map
    Can't believe you left me...! My emotions are running wild. One minute minute I hate you, then next minute I miss you, now I'm sad... see what you've done to me. We finally get to meet and ya move, jeepers. :wedgie:

I'm happy for ya brother. Gotta take the opportunities when they arise. Too bad to see ya go but you have a great bunch of peeps to take care of ya down there. I'm a little jealous that way (emotions again!). Just don't let NCB get ya into too much trouble. :wink: