Throttle Rocker

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by KC-10 FE, Feb 6, 2004.

1. KC-10 FE

KC-10 FE New Member

Anybody have one of those Throttle Rockers I've been seeing on Ebay? They slip over the right grip and give you something to push down on instead of rotating your wrist. They are inexspensive, I'm just wondering if they actually improve your comfort or are they a waste of time.

Thanks
    Hworth

2. mtradtke

mtradtke New Member

Yes HWorth, I have one on my '02 and I really like it. It really lets my hand relax and not cramp up after an hour of riding like it used to. I got mine at my local bike shop for $7.00. I think anyone who has trouble with their right wrist after a long ride will find this an inexpensive help. :D

Michael

3. jpond

jpond New Member

I bought one of these things shortly after I bought my 02 two years ago. I love it and can't live without it.

I was having all kinds of wrist cramping prior but with the throttle rocker it is no longer an issue.

Highly recommend.

4. KC-10 FE

KC-10 FE New Member

Do you use one on both sides to give you a place to rest both hands, or just on the throttle?

Thanks
    HWORTH

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I just use one on the throttle side, but have seen them for both sides. I quess if you want a more balanced feel between right and left sides two would be the way to go.

Michael