Trip to Cycle Barn

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Rev, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Rev

Rev New Member

Im up living with my brother for the forseeable future and we stopped by the new (to me) Lynnwood Cycle Barn digs today. I got to drool on and caress a number of bikes i would like to own: the new 675 Daytona, the '07 600RR, an '06 VFR, a few different metric cruisers and even a Ninja 250. I originally bought my 94 VFR from them when they were in that odd building down from Costco. Was fun to spend a couple hours actually getting to sit on some of the bikes i usually only get to read about.

2. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    yo, you moved? last week while in HD tried to finds ya, Richard thought you were moved to receiving, now this?

3. R.W.

R.W. New Member

United States
    Map
    Damn Rev, wondered what the hell happened to ya...

4. Rev

Rev New Member

I got promoted to Receiving manager about a month ago, so Im not out on the floor anymore. Also been having some domestic issues with my wife so we separated and I am commuting from Lynnwood to work.

5. R.W.

R.W. New Member

United States
    Map
    How do you like that commute :eek:

6. Rev

Rev New Member

1.5 hrs each way but the time of day i go in, i usually miss the traffic. Havent been able to figure out how to get my bike up here though.

7. douglasthecook

douglasthecook New Member

United States
    Map
    Cycle Barn...that brings back memories. I bought my first VFR there, it was a left over new '97. I got it in early '99 with my tax return. I sold it before I got orders out of Washington. I didn't know where I was being sent, so I got rid of it. I ended up going to Vegas. The guy that sold it to me was named Doug as well, however the only thing that he knew about the bike was that it was a red Honda. That place does have some nice stuff, even the used side has some nice stuff from time to time. I feel for your commute. I grew up about 1/4 mile from Puget Park Drive In, on 128th. My parents still live there, and my Dad commutes to the Boeing plant in Renton 5 days a week. He's trying to get transferred back up to the Everett plant. Have you had a chance to ride the Cascade loop yet? You should also check out the ride up to the ice caves, if you haven't had a chance yet.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2007
  8. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Crazy dude you're from this neck of the woods, Cool. Yea that Olympic loop isn't to bad, talk about a perfect route & ride for the VFR crowd.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2007