vfr1200 datatool s4 green alarm

Discussion in '7th Generation 2010-Present' started by jocker01, Jul 1, 2017.

1. jocker01

jocker01 New Member

United Kingdom
    Hi
    I purchased used DATATOOL s4 C2 green alarm from fleabay and was hoping for some fitting instruction but unfortunately did not come with one :(

I don't want to burn anything, especially alarm itself :(
    I called the DATATOOL and they would not provide me with fitting instruction :(

The unit has four loose cables (all black) which I'm guessing are for indicators.

One cable is fitted with fuse which I'm guessing is positive, and one last cable which has to be negative.

Can someone verify this for me, please?
    Regards
    Jocker01

2. Allyance

Allyance Insider

United States
    Map
    I can believe the company wouldn't you give the information, call them back and tell them you are a member of a forum with 25,000 members and you will make sure we all know how poor their service is. They should have instructions on line.

3. jocker01

jocker01 New Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks, I will call them again on Monday. So far I managed to strip the wiring harness and found another 2 cables which I can't account for. I decided to open some black box after alarm unit and found white 10pin connector with 4 wires inside it, 2 small black connectors with 3 and 4 wires. Another cable coming out of the alarm has 2 wires which I also have no idea what is it for :(

Regards
    Jocker01