VFR800 ride - soccer mom yells - Happy Easter!

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by GatorGreg, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    With a little research, what DA says is true. He was a Navajo "code talker" in WWII, was a member of the Norwegian Resistance and gets Scotch and Scottish all mixed up. ;)

2. Badbilly

United States
    Could you send that encore vid direct to Nelix? Whether he will watch it or not is questionable. SOW might like a download too. I think the rest of us have seen enough of your vids to get the idea. This could be a poll item. I can be of help in fashioning the inquiry. Something like this:

Does Gator Greg riding like an asshole and then making lame excuses for riding like an asshole make him an asshole?

3. Badbilly

United States
    Willis died too? I guess there is a Midget Heaven. Praise the Lord.

4. ksoholm

ksoholm New Member

United States
    :biggrin: Lol! Someone had their coffee this AM!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  5. GatorGreg

GatorGreg Honda Fanboy/LitiGator

United States
    Map
    LOL - that must be the one - judging from my riding skills I could be related to Marc Marquez - don't ya think? :glee: j/k (For the benefit of BB, "j/k" stands for "just kidding" :witless: )

6. GatorGreg

United States
    Map
    Will there be more than one answer option available for this poll you are fashioning? :glee:

Speaking of seeing enough of my vids, much to my own surprise my YT vids have over half a million views now! Even more surprising, I don't think there's a single one that doesn't have far more thumbs up then downs - even this Easter vid which has garnered so much criticism here (perhaps rightfully so) is currently 9 thumbs up to only 1 thumb down. I guess this means BB took the time to take his thumb out of his ass? That makes me feel so special - thanks BB! :witless:

7. James Bond

James Bond Member

United States
    Map
    Can't you do better than that? Apparently, you can't and don't do anything productive. Grabs for anything to feed his childish arrogance. ^^

8. Nelix

Nelix New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    Answering your own question lol.
    Do tell us which of the native American languages you speak, we are still waiting.

9. Badbilly

United States
    The question on "views" might be are the views completed or just logged. Aboot two minutes of watching somebody's arms is more than enough to make most folks go for the escape key.

Counting views and posting same for some reason is on the level with one of the early fads associated with Facebook. ie young girls collecting "friends" as if there was a contest. We can hope that lil gator is not collecting same on his hard drive.

On the subject of the poll question. Nope. My question my poll.

10. Badbilly

United States
    Wait no longer. Drifting Along is fluent in Squid Latin.

11. GatorGreg

United States
    Map
    So far in this thread BB has called me an asshole, a squid with no balls, lil gator (that's my favorite so far!) and I'm not sure but I think he just called me a pedophile :glee: Not to brag, but I think I bring out his best work! As for your fascinating comparison of YT and FB, I would think the number of YT subscribers (not views) is more analogous to the number of FB friends - just thought I'd point that out so you can more accurately continue your research into the FB habits of young girls. BTW, I think I'm up over 500 YT subscribers now - have you subscribed yet? If you act now - for a limited time only - I'll send you a copy of my Greatest Hits collection :witless:

12. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map
    Holy Shit! Group Hug!:confused:

13. ksoholm

ksoholm New Member

United States
    Give it up, reptile. You (now) know you were riding like an asshole, but you posted a video thinking it was the shit, like you were Wayne Gardner battling Lawson. It wasn't, you got your ass handed to you by a soccermom (no, really) and a bunch of us besides, and then you posted the video of your bad behavior, having misjudged the whole thing. Be a mensch, own it. Just say it: I was riding like a knob.

Besides, you're not even close to being in Guillaume le Mauvais's league. Me thinks you're a transactional attorney, not a litigator.

Ta.

14. GatorGreg

United States
    Map
    LOL, a fellow attorney I take it? :glee: Could have sworn I referred to my own riding as "buffoonery" already and I was laughing hysterically at myself in the vid at my little MotoGP joke, so me thinks you are being a bit too litigious :witless: I do like the name "litigator" though, in fact I've been using it as my byline on a couple of other forums for many years.

15. Badbilly

United States
    Eww! Dude is probably all sweaty.

16. James Bond

James Bond Member

United States
    Map
    You're going to be waiting a long time for something you think you're entitled to. Why don't your put things in true perspective and compare what your country has contributed positively to mankind in the last 200 years compared to mine. You're lagging behind pal. I was born an American while you've stayed in the same place as the world has passed you by.
    This thread has proven that some grown men (?) can be sarcastic, barb throwing, non-VFR topic productive posters. Keeping doing that by yourself with a few others if you wish but my only dialogue will relate to VFR's and positive contributions to mankind? Can you do that? Peace.

17. Badbilly

United States
    An interesting transition from first to third person all in one paragraph. This could leave "Willis" shaking his head.

Not to brag? Bragging rights for keeping stats on Facebook and Utube? Not stuff for any sort of achievement awards..

My reference to collecting "friends" on Facebook by not only young girls and many others is well supported. Just one here:

http://blog.thirdparent.com/is-your-teen-a-facebook-friend-collector/

If I had a young kid as is your claim, it might be a good idea to take a look what is on the homefront and Heaven forbid your kid sees any of your latest posts.

I will admit I do read second hand Tweets by great leader for the entertainment value. I am not a subscriber to either of the aforementioned social sites.

Might you have a spreadsheet for your media endeavors into social engineering? It sure would cut through the BS..

18. Badbilly

United States
    Is there a Squid Latin translation for the above for us part Native American speakers?

In defense of Scotland, they make great Scotch and were invaded by Donald Trump in one of his first forays into world domination. Haggis is still questionable.

19. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    Nadeli.jpg
    Hug this

20. GatorGreg

United States
    Map
    Are you really gonna start commenting on my grammar skills? Really? :glee: I think I read in the internet rules book that that is the same as crying Uncle - so I'll take that as a win, thanks! I'll let you try again, but on the condition that you first post up a less than decade old pic of your VFR that you "still have". I'm gonna hold my breath, so please hurry :glee:

As for GG Jr., thanks for bringing him up! Not to brag, but he just got a 1520 on his SAT and a 34 on his ACT (with a perfect 36 on the science part!). Do you think he'll be able to get into your alma mater of Trump University with those scores? :witless: His grades are pretty good too - in fact he's currently got an "A" in his AP Psychology class. Would you be willing to come speak to his class? I think the kids would enjoy hearing from a psycho in person :glee:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017