VFR800 ride - soccer mom yells - Happy Easter!

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by GatorGreg, Apr 16, 2017.

1. ksoholm

ksoholm New Member

United States
    You and Gator just can't help showing your cards. Now confirmed you're that ugly, loud, Murican, spouting total nonsense, on the basis of lack of post-high school/GED education, zero knowledge of world history and political economy, and likely a lack of international travel. Pick up some informative books--not Harry Potter--read some news papers and news journals, and travel. Get smart. You already got caught out by your own ignorance more than once, whatwith your statement that you speak native American languages.

You dudes should get together, race around neighborhoods, and do disgusting stuff to soccermoms. And get arrested.

Sometimes I really wish the South would stop being a drain on the North's coffers (yep, much of the South is a net drain on our tax money), stop ruining our national politics, and just sever off.

2. James Bond

James Bond Member

United States
    Map
    Besides an arrogant, self-righteous, self-promoting ass running your mouth about people you know nothing about, you are......? Go ahead and blow your self up. Here's your chance.

3. GatorGreg

GatorGreg Honda Fanboy/LitiGator

United States
    Map
    LMFAO :glee:

4. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    I just did... First Amendment and all that.. God Bless the Founding Fathers. Might you have a title to that book of rules? I'd like a hard copy. Way too much on the www that is BS. The concept is interesting but I have to conclude this is yet another of your flights of fancy. Recalling and refreshing you on your statement that you'd not been to the nearest library. Yes, I did wade through that vid...I'd post up the statement but running through that one would cause instant drowsiness or ennui.

If you must hold your breath to illustrate a point, try prebreathing some O2. At some point a marker to indicate it's time to return to regular respiration will be a blue tinge in near the quick in your finger or toenails. Even better check out some of the moppets in your local supermarket who are doing the kicking screaming holding the breath boogie because they are being manipulated to do by the nice folks who put all that brightly colored candy at moppet eye level. If this resurges your own childhood moments. Blame society.

If possible, maybe your bud DA can rustle you up some of those unobtanium earplugs he says he has to diminish the screaming.

I think we are used to the bragging. Most write it off as lack of substance or talent..

I sort of wish I'd have tossed a few pesos into the Trump U scam. He paid those folks off to the tune of 25 mil..

Sounds like your kid is on the road to doing well in life. I hope he doesn't take after you too much.

I'd love to come down there and talk to your kid's class. It would afford me a chance to hook up with "Gator" and maybe go riding with him. Please don't offer to do me the same solid. I don't need a citation from the local law and I sure wouldn't want you representing me in traffic court.

5. GatorGreg

United States
    Map
    To answer your question DA, IIRC his very first post was that he's an attorney and that he would appreciate some business from the forum if anyone should get in an accident (paraphrasing). In other words, he's an ambulance chaser soliciting clients on an internet forum :glee: Therefore, I personally won't waste any more of my time arguing with him as it would be pointless :witless:

6. RobVG

RobVG Member

Canada
    Map
    Starting to look like a real flame. Not cool imho.

7. GatorGreg

United States
    Map
    LMFAO :glee:

8. GatorGreg

United States
    Map
    Agreed. Personally, I'm done with the flame war - I'm gonna go ride my bike now and maybe do another vid while I'm at it :witless:

9. Badbilly

United States
    Think of it as a learning experience. Two lawyers arguing withoot the constraints of a judge with a bigass gavel in hand.

My money is on the Seattle guy..

10. Samuel

Samuel Member

United States
    Map
    Gonna copy you on this one Greg - can't have enough warning for the clueless and HUA around here! :D

11. Badbilly

United States
    Lil gator is starting to repeat himself Deja Foo.

12. sunofwolf

sunofwolf New Member

United States
    another shemale?

13. Lint

Lint Member

United States
    Map
    No SOW, it won't be about you this time...

DOH!!!

14. Samuel

Samuel Member

United States
    Map
    DUDE! So THAT'S what "SOW" means?! Double DOH!

LMAO, I've been seeing here a SOW, there a SOW, everywhere a SOW SOW all over this forum and couldn't figure out for the life of me what everyone meant!

15. GatorGreg

United States
    Map
  16. Badbilly

United States
    You should know by now that I don't mess with other dude's women even if they are not really women.

17. Badbilly

United States
    Always ask. SOW has been sending out rejects of those mangy cats he has and then sending oot letters to the dudes who get them threatening to turn them into the crazies in the animal rights crews. If you get one in the mail and it smells, you're in the clear. Its dead.

18. Nelix

Nelix New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    Really? That's the best you can do? That is pathetic, just like yourself.
    Now "I was born an American" enlighten us as to which native American languages you speak? You keep evading this question.:witless:

Explain "while you've stayed in the same place as the world has passed you by" because that really does interest me. You do know we Scots have running water now, even electricity and TV, communications equipment.

Also, I think you will find far more Britons have passports than Americans, so just who is staying in the same place as the world passes them by?

19. James Bond

James Bond Member

United States
    Map
    Yep, I caught that. Sounds like a frustrated lawyer staring at the phone waiting for it to ring or listening to a scanner so he can go chase the next ambulance.

20. James Bond

James Bond Member

United States
    Map
    You need to go spend more time in the outhouse. You're full of it, grasping for ridiculous questions that have nothing to do with anything. I've likely traveled to more countries than you have and if I lived where you do, I'd damn sure want to leave often too. You're a loser. Tell us about your VFR and some of your long rides and escapades. This is a VFR forum. Hanging on to what native language I speak is weak. For the record it's American. We ditched your crude obsolete language after we kicked the asses of your Monarchy next door....twice because you people can't adapt to anything much less hold on to world power and respect. You're a weak, intellectually bankrupt loser. Get a life by enlightened yourself. I'm finished playing your childish games. Key word: finished with you little child. You have nothing to offer anyone because the intellect and experience is obviously is missing. LMAO at you....:crazy: