VP pick of Palin.. what does it mean?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by cat0020, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longerfellow

Longerfellow New Member

United States
    Map
    I'll look forward to you "telling me so".

2. Jimtt

Jimtt New Member

Map
    Well said, I think that sums up the Bush years very well.

3. gwooly

gwooly New Member

No, Bush didn't burn down my house on Christmas. He's just an idiot. And if anyone thinks things are just fine since he took office, they need to really take a look around and take notice. I still believe McCain and Bush are too alike for McCain/Palin to be saying they are Mavericks. A vote for McCain is like saying you would vote for Bush again. Scary. Stop being so selfish and look at the nation as a whole, not just your little world.

4. NorcalBoy

NorcalBoy Member

Did you actually respond to my post?, or, did you do the Palin and just answer a question nobody asked? The constituency seems to have the same issue the distinguished governor from Alaska does.....interesting parallel

5. eddievalleytrailer

eddievalleytrailer Member

United States
    Map

I believe you were trying to make the point that Palin was going to cause McCain voters to change over to The Obama. If a McCain voter dislikes Palin, I doubt it would drive them to "The Dark Side". They would simply not vote. If I had not been responding to your post, I wouldn't have clicked "Quote".:cheersaf: Com'on, it's all in good fun. It'll all be over in 11 days.....I hope. It looks like it's going to be close, so hang on to your wallet.

6. JTC

JTC New Member

United States
    Map
    Ralph Nader

He's a clear thinker, with realistic ideas. No where near as articulate as Obama. But still a better choice than Mccain.

Oh $h!t, what have I done...

7. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    Is it true that before Ms. Palin was governer she sponsored a bill to sell Alaska back to Russia?

8. eddievalleytrailer

eddievalleytrailer Member

United States
    Map
    Where in the wide world of sports did that come from? Is CNN at it again? I hope you were only joking, and don't really believe that bunch of:bs:

9. gwooly

gwooly New Member

I believe so Billy. She needed a little extra cash for her new wardrobe.

10. gwooly

gwooly New Member

Love the "Blazing Saddles" reference eddie! You're alright in my book.

11. gwooly

gwooly New Member

Please! You're making Alaska sound like the center of the universe. Come on, now. We all know better. Alaska is basically Canada, isn't it. Pretty large population though, and so densely populated...just like that state...oh yeah, Illinois. Whose ever heard of or actaully been to Chicago? Barely anyone, right? Not too many people living there either....Get Real. LOL!

12. Badbilly

United States
    Whoops, somehow I got Tina Fey mixed up with Alaska.

13. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map

Ooo don't even get me going on this one. Please it's not a population vote, why is it folks think because Alaska isn't connected to the lower 48 it don't count, or doesn't have anything to do with, Gee wheres our oil at? not to mention a lot of gold? and that's just the tip of it. Sheesh please be real. As far as Illinois goes yea a lot of people in there, So What! didn't know this election had anything to do with how many people in a state. BFD that and if it wasn't for Oprah, Obama wouldn't even have been a thought. IMO there's better people for the job, just interesting How Obama got where he is, very interesting to say the least, and as far as experience goes again neither one doesn't have it on their resume to do the job, but one big difference here Obama is for president, Palin is VP big big difference again does not make any sense to compare to two. I'm not a McCain fan, nor Obama, Think I'll go with KC and write my name in.

14. supervfr

supervfr Banned

Im thinking about standing in front of the pols holding a sign saying Vote for Peter Griffin as my own way of protesting.

Iv been to Chicago once or twice.

15. gwooly

gwooly New Member

Oprah? You must be watching way too much Oprah if you believe that one. And by the way, you were the one who brought up comparing the importance of the backgrounds of Obama vs. Palin. Not me. So get it right. Population does have something to do with an election. Haven't you ever voted before and watched on tv how it works when they tally up the votes?

16. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    WTH you're right, I'm wrong, all I know is what I read and hear. Do you know more? Really know it to be a fact? it's all seconded guessing whom here. As far as Oprah goes, yea look at Obamas major fund raiser contributors. like I said he's just a puppet for the system.

17. Alaskan

Alaskan Member

United States
    Map
    Au contraire (that's French, Ed). I was seriously considering McCain but when he picked Palin that tore it for me. Palin is a reckless and ambititous politician that neither respects or understands government. I was actually leaning towards McCain, but his selection of Palin has made me an activist supporter of Obama. So, I hit the university last week to urge the youth vote and I am driving Dems to the polls on Nov 4. What are you doing?

18. Alaskan

Alaskan Member

United States
    Map

No, that's false. How does crap like that get circulated as fact anyway? Have you read that 23 percent - 23 PERCENT! - of the Texas elctorate thinks Obama is a Muslim? It was a reputable poll that came up with that figure! How do people here explain that BS? What are Texans smoking?

19. supervfr

supervfr Banned

because he has a muslum name.

20. Badbilly

United States
    I would say that if indeed it is a rumor there is no way it could have been started by anyone in the Democrat or Republican Parties. Probably some Russians started it. Or maybe some Muslims or maybe even some guy from John L. Scott.

I predict Obama will win this election by one of the widest margins, using the popular vote as the control, in the history of US Presidental elections.

Besides, it keeps Limbaugh and Hannity on the air for at least another four years.