When is it going to stop???

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by fink, Feb 15, 2018.

1. mwlehman

mwlehman New Member

United States
    Map
    cbf.jpg On Wednesday, the superintendent of the Democrat-heavy Broward County Public Schools announced a new policy aimed at reducing school violence — and the students are not happy.

Superintendent Robert W. Runcie, a proponent of radical left-wing gun control measures, announced that students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School will only be allowed to bring clear backpacks to school after spring break and will be required to wear a new ID badge at all times

Lint and Samuel like this.
  2. Eagle Six

Eagle Six New Member

United States
    Map
    Kids in school may not be as smart as they think, after all they are students, but some aren't stupid! Does Robert think a kid who wants to bring a gun to school in their backpack will stuff it in there in plain sight? Really. He doesn't think they will be smart enough to wrap it so as not easily detected by sight? Or, simply slip it in there waist ban concealed with a shirt tail? Robert, if you want to assure a weapon is not brought into school in a backpack you are going to have to setup the TSA at every entry point.

New ID badges! Could be a layer of protection, although thin, it could help, so suck it up kids. It just may help, although those crafty little fellows may be able to easily copy an ID that from a distance looks good, unless they are going to check ID's coming and going, I doubt that. But maybe there is more to this story. Nevertheless, as posted this is ironic!

James Bond and Samuel like this.
  3. Samuel

Samuel Member

United States
    Map

also FWIW:

4. VFR4Lee

VFR4Lee Member

United States
    Map
    Wow, that is nucking futz. :eek:

5. James Bond

James Bond Member

United States
    Map
    Yes I do, considering the havoc they are causing in my country and others. I don't care about the havoc they're caused in England since the English don't care and vote them in to leadership positions. England has become a weak country. Too many of Muslins have a stated purpose to kill people like me. That's OK because I'm very well armed and trained to deal with it. And you?

6. fink

fink Member

United Kingdom
    Map

I could kill you with one finger I don’t need a gun.

You are just showing yourself up and making yourself look a right tit by your ignorance of what is going on.

Your tarring everyone with the same brush when it isn’t the case. It’s the radicals that are causing the problems. With the right to bear arms it is actually making life very easy for them as most have been classed as US citizens.

Yes we have one or two problems, but I have faith in my country to deal with it.

Allyance likes this.
  7. Nelix

Nelix New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    Openly admitting to be racist, well that's a start.
    "I'm very well armed and trained to deal with it." Oh stop it, I just peed my pants a little laughing at that.

8. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map
    I was just wondering if we could get back to bike on this site? Enough hatred is all around and I can go to Facebook for this. I Have my opinions and I made a couple of posts. I hope that I did not add fuel for the fire that is occurring. I have no true hatred (just concerns) or radical NRA views! I just have an opinion that this issue is for debate on a different site. I do think the term "Racist" is overused. Everyone judges everyone daily by sight and you judge a person instantly, by nationality, physical appearance, dress, living location, cars driven and driving ability etc. The question is do you stop yourself thinking that way and give that person a break? Sorry If I sound preachy, but come on guys lets get back to bikes. P.S. my website is www.bubbautahisanassholeandpreachy.com. :band:

James Bond likes this.
  9. Nelix

Nelix New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    Agreed Bubba, as this is costing me a fortune in pants cleaning.:Rapture:

Bubba Utah likes this.
  10. Eagle Six

Eagle Six New Member

United States
    Map
    ....well, that may explain where the ratchet smell is coming from and just more drive-by's! Maybe more appropriate for the humor threads, but lacks substance for a serious subject.

11. Samuel

Samuel Member

United States
    Map
  12. Samuel

Samuel Member

United States
    Map
    Funny how liberals (and the liberal media and certain groups) believe that only White people can be racist...

13. fink

fink Member

United Kingdom
    Map
  14. James Bond

James Bond Member

United States
    Map
    Really? Come get me. You're such a badass, in your own mind.....

15. fink

fink Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    You remind me of the video game character of nearly the same name. Like him,you too are a fish out of water.

Give it a rest man, your just being a pollution now.

16. Lint

Lint Member

United States
    Map
    What angers me about all of the anti-gun rhetoric is that you have millions of gun owners who have done nothing wrong. Yet, the leftist crowd is equating owning a piece of metal and plastic to being a murderer. They literally are trying to punish a very large portion of America for crimes committed by a handful of people. A will never equal B. A lawfully owned, legal gun did not psychically take over the mind of an individual and cause him/her to do something.

The anti-gun crowd always goes after the wrong why. It ain't the tool, fool. It's the person holding it, pointing it, pulling the trigger. They aren't "assault weapons", they are semi-automatic firearms. Same as a pistol, a Mini-14, or any other semi-automatic rifles used nearly every day by Hunter's and sportsmen and women around the USA.

Until we start looking at the individual and what caused them to do this,(psychiatric drugs) and stop trying to punish those that are doing their best to follow the huge myriad EXISTING gun laws, nothing will change. These actions will continue to happen. Using trucks, knives, cars, fertilizer, etc. (ALL of which have happened)

Cain killed Able with a rock. It's not a gun problem, it's a person problem. What they use is irrelevant and I'm sick and tired of leftist dictators-to-be trying to take away rights and punish people for something they never did. It's bullshit and no different than the government taking away drivers licenses of a broad spectrum of people, because of a small percentage of drunk drivers.

That too. Where are the protests by teenagers for all the kids liked by drunk drivers? According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 37,461 people died in traffic crashes in 2016 in the United States (latest figures available), including an estimated 10,497 people who were killed in drunk driving crashes involving a driver with an illegal BAC (.08 or greater). Among the people killed in these drunk driving crashes, 67% (7,052) were in crashes in which at least one driver in the crash had a BAC of .15 or higher. Where are the protests against kids killed by distracted driving? Distracted driving is dangerous, claiming 3,477 lives in 2015 alone. That's nearly 14,000 people that have died, so who's protesting to take away cars and phones? Where are the protests against bullying, which causes hundreds of suicides a year? The ignorance, gullibility, manipulation and hypocrisy is so thick I could walk across all the oceans of the world and never get my feet wet.

Those marches were staged. There documented proof of it and I want to know who paid for transportation, food and lodging for 800,000 or whatever teenagers? Soros? What ridiculously miniscule percentage of those waking it off their school or marching even have the tiniest inkling of what the Second Amendment is? Funny how they are in such a God-awful hurry to stop rights from law abiding people, then start immediately start bitching about having to use clear backpacks. It's totally fine to violate my 2nd Amendment rights, but not okay to violate their 4th. Logic clearly doesn't live in a manipulated liberal mind. Liberal. So VERY far from what that word actually means.

James Bond, RllwJoe, fink and 2 others like this.
  17. Eagle Six

Eagle Six New Member

United States
    Map
    ....ding, ding, ding, ding......bingo!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll quote a slogan recently seen on a teenager during a school walkout supporting the 2nd Amendment....."my rights don't end where your feelings begin", and especially to those from a foreign land who have no concept of a 2nd Amendment, God given, right.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/...lk-out-class-support-2nd-amendment/473151002/

Samuel likes this.
  18. Samuel

Samuel Member

United States
    Map
    Nope I didn't - I saw the same story on so many different sources that it didn't cross my mind - if it was an April Fool joke, sorry about that, my bad!!

fink likes this.
  19. fink

fink Member

United Kingdom
    Map

It wasn’t God given, Wrong . You even got that bit wrong. It was passed by men NOT God.

Do you fully understand your rights, of which rights are you talking about, human , constitutional?

I have some context of your bill of rights ,maybe not as well as yours but that is to be expected. You’ve never offered to explain them to me even in simple laymen’s terms. Could you or would you be willing to do so?

I agree with lint saying it’s not a gun problem, it’s a people problem. Unfortunately the people problem cannot be cured. Unless you know of a way?

It can’t be started from scratch so why not draw a line under it, go back to the drawing board and ask how can we solve this problem?

From a hunting point of view do you need an automatic weapon? Is the skill not in the stalk and the one shot?

Where does the automatic rifle fit into daily life of its owner? ( I’m asking a genuine question here) .

I’ve witnessed a shooting/ shoot out whilst visiting on holiday over something petty, a parking space in a near empty lot. So perhaps you can see where I’m coming from.

20. GreginDenver

GreginDenver New Member

United States
    Map
    Are you doing this on purpose? Or are you ignorant? (remember, ignorance isn't necessarily a bad thing because it can be corrected, it's only bad when your ignorance is of the "willful ignorance" type)

There are only three groups of people in the U.S. who have automatic weapons: The various branches of our military forces, various police and law enforcement agencies, and our flourishing criminal element.

(and of course, there are always small exceptions to every rule, which in this case includes special allowances for businesses that are involved in the legally sanctioned manufacture, demonstration, sales and distribution of automatic weapons to our military and law enforcement. In other words, businesses directly or tangentially involved in the automatic weapons industry)

It is against the law everywhere in the U.S. for private citizens to possess working/functional automatic weapons (you can own replicas of them and actual weapons that have been physically rendered incapable of firing and legally documented as such).

So the answer to your question is: Nowhere... An automatic weapon doesn't fit into the life of its daily owner because U.S. citizens aren't legally allowed to own automatic weapons. There are no private citizen "daily owners" of automatic weapons in the U.S.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    James Bond and Eagle Six like this.