White is right ( but red isn't wrong)

Discussion in '8th Generation 2014-Present' started by VFRJeppy1979, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors seat cowl nor his ass.

2. James Bond

James Bond Member

United States
    Map
    White is nice but red is right. Everybody knows cops won't even try to catch a red bike 'cause they're so damn fast......I know, I'm outnumbered but seldom outrun...LOLzz....

3. GatorGreg

GatorGreg Honda Fanboy/LitiGator

United States
    Map
    It's supposed to come with the bike new. Complain to the dealer - hopefully it's still sitting in a cardboard box gathering dust on a shelf in their parts room. I think the owner's manual has a page that talks about it and how to swap out the grab handles for the 2 little white covers that are also supposed to come with the seat cowl - although I just leave tthe grab handles on with the cowl usually.

This thread reminds me of a good tune :glee:

[video=youtube;Ne3XojNonEU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne3XojNonEU[/video]

4. ridervfr

ridervfr Member

Belgium
    Map
    You bit AM! I am not gona recipricate though, when i look at my drivers license my middle name is "Fonzie" :lol: sure metallica pearl necklaces...just a taste :loco: :vtr2:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  5. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    Maybe one of those beaded seats for bikes is not exactly the beads in question. Anyway, back to the cowls and dealers.

We have protection under the law from dealers who pull this shit. The law varies from state to state and sometimes federal law conflicts with state law and vice versa. Case in point, pot sales..

The laws are comprehensive and complex and we as consumers are on the seller/ripoff dealers turf. Just a taste here of what is available if ya just look and don't rely on some fucking dealer that just wants to take you to the cleaners and nothing more.

Kind of a long read and this is confined just to the State of Oregon but the laws are in place. Google "ors Oregon state legislature"

If this stuff wasn't in place every other package or farkle on every shelf in every store would be labeled in red white and blue, "Made in America by Trumpinc."