Yet another n00b!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by XRayHound, Jul 1, 2007.

1. XRayHound

XRayHound New Member

Hey, y'all. I just registered and wanted to the introduction thing. I'm from NC and just scored a VFR700F2 off of eBay. She reignited the spark of the hot rodder in me and my delusions of grandeur and need of knowledge to make them not-so-much delusions led me to seek out the community, and luckily here it is :biggrin:

Anyway, hope I can be of some use, and get some of what I'm looking for. If I do everything I plan to do, if nothing else at all I can promise a pile of '86 parts to offer on the Buying and Selling forum sooner or later :wink:

2. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Well-Known Member

United States
    Map
    Welcome to the group XRay. Post up some pics if you can. We love to see vintage VF's and VFR's. :smile:

3. pearlVFR

pearlVFR New Member

Welcome to the group XRAY, I'm a newbie also and looking forward to gleaning as much information as I can. I just bought an 06' Pearl White VFR and love it!

4. eddievalleytrailer

eddievalleytrailer Member

United States
    Map
    Good to hear from another southerner! I'm right next door in East Tennessee.
    I have an old 83 and a 07RWB. The new one rips, but there is nothing like the magic of a classic!

5. XRayHound

XRayHound New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome :smile:

Lemme see what I can do about some pics, here. First one is a front view. Sorry about taking them in the dark in my garage, I was eager to show her to some friends and circumstances have prevented me from getting pics in the daylight. That story ties in with the last picture... apart from just getting an urge to tinker and use my seldom regarded metric tools, I was out riding her Saturday and somehow picked up a metal canister that got lodged between her tire and mudguard :confused: :mad:

By the time I figured out what was going on, she had a valley carved in the tire about and inch wide and a 1/4" deep at its deepest point. BT45 with lots of tread left on it came on the bike too, I was so mad. But anyway, wheel come off, and a lot of other stuff while I was at it :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the welcome. And if anyone has a line on a wrecked CBR600F2, let me know, those delusions of grandeur are calling loud!

Attached Files: