Bike for Sale 1993 VFR750 - Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Party_Mix@hotmail.com, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Party_Mix@hotmail.com

Party_Mix@hotmail.com New Member

Australia
    Map
    NOTE: This is a project bike!

Description: White 1993 Honda VFR 750
    Contact Info: party_mix@hotmail.com (or PM)
    Price: $1500 Negotiable

The Fairings:

The fairings are in excellent condition and include the solo seat cowl and the kickstand cover. It took me years to put together this set. Please note the following:
    • The fairings are from different bikes and started off different colours.
    • They have been painted white and the whole set matches. I cannot guarantee that they are "Pearl Crystal White" but they do look good!
    • The solo seat cowl was damaged (purchased as is) and has been "fixed" by having metal tabs riveted on.
    • The tank was also painted so it matches the fairings and had new Honda stickers applied.
    • There are no other stickers on these fairings.

The Bike:

NOTE: Sadly the bike never had white rims as when I purchased it the rims were gold. They are still gold.

I rode this bike for many years and loved it! Currently has approx. 83,000kms on it. I had the valves adjusted when I purchased it at 55,000kms. Always did my oil changes with fully synthetic oil and took good care of the bike. Only ridden with 95 octane fuel. The bike was stored (with empty tank and fuel lines) in 2013 as I left Canada to travel. In 2019 I attempted to get the bike up and running again so I could sell it as a complete bike ready to ride. When I started the bike however (and it did start) the carburetor leaked fuel. This broke my heart. Unfortunately I do not live in Canada anymore and did not have the time or ability to find the root of the problem. This is why the bike is being sold as a project bike. I have no doubt that once this problem is fixed the bike will run for many more years. It is being sold "As Is" however as I cannot guarantee that there are no other problems.

I would prefer to sell the bike as a complete set but I am open to separating it out...to a degree. For example, the fairings will be sold as a complete set. That is not negotiable. The bike itself cannot be parted out for spare parts. You either want it or you don't. I have some smaller parts available (smoked wind screen, 2 spare sets of mirrors, kill switch).

Any questions please let me know.

NOTE: I have many more pictures...I was limited in how many I could upload.

Attached Files:

2. raYzerman

raYzerman Member

Canada
    Map
    Email sent.

mello dude likes this.
  3. Party_Mix@hotmail.com

Party_Mix@hotmail.com New Member

Australia
    Map
  4. G.A.P.

G.A.P. New Member

Canada
    What are you asking for the fairings and wheels?

5. stanton

stanton New Member

United States
    Email me when you can, I'd like other photos, and I will pay your asking price. I'm in the US, so let me know what needs to be done to make this happen. Thanks so much!

Stanton
    Prodigalrn@aol.com