Accessories for Sale 1st Gen Carbs, Motor, Swingarm, etc... for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by abro22, Apr 24, 2022.

1. abro22

abro22 New Member

United States
    Map
    Unfortunately (I've held off on this for the past 6 years as I've been abroad and always had plans to come back and work on the bike again), I'm parting out my 83 VF750F and selling whatever parts I do have for it.

I've listed these few things on ebay, though I'm open to making some deals with various parts for anyone here and sidestepping ebay. Whichever works. The prices are all pretty flexible, so what I'm listing are more of what I'd like to get, but I'll accept other amounts. Just ask.

The carbs are the ones that were on my bike and that I cleaned and put rebuild kits in around 2012. They worked without issue until my bike ate its cams.

I'm looking for around 200 obo. They're listed HERE

[​IMG]

------------------------------

Additionally, I have the motor that I bought to replace the one that was on the bike. I never got around to swapping them as I moved and things just got hectic. So the bike and parts have all been in storage since. I don't have much to say on the motor as I never had the chance to run it. I bought it as a working replacement and it turns over/has compression. As I said in the listing, it needs (at least) a new stator cover gasket. I know I have a new one somewhere, but I can't seem to find it and I tossed the old one when I took off the cover to make sure that it turned over. Other than that, it appears to be fine/not need anything out of the ordinary.

Asking 450 obo (ebay starting at 300). Listing is HERE.

[​IMG]

------------------------------

Swingarm ($50) - link
    [​IMG]

---------------------------
    Airbox ($75 obo) - link
    [​IMG]

There's a bunch of other stuff as well. I'll try and get some photos in the coming days (I'm in the US for the month and am trying to sort through things so I can clear out the garage). If there's anything that anyone needs, let me know and I'll find it. I have extra engine covers, everything from my bike, extra heads, valve covers, an f2 rear wheel and some vtr1000f front forks with vf1000 fork uppers and modified triple to fit on the 750. A bunch of things.

2. SuperChug

SuperChug New Member

United States
    Do you have the windscreen, turn signals or any panels?