Bike for Sale Yellow 2000 Gen 5 For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by nyvfr, Apr 12, 2021.

1. nyvfr

nyvfr New Member

United States
    Adult ridden, 2nd owner - bought the bike with 3K miles in 2003. Currently has 29K miles. Extras include GenMar handle bar risers (3/4 in), Corbin seat with integrated / removable back rest, Zero Gravity double bubble windshield, Scorpio alarm (tilt, perimeter, ignition cut off, remote control). Bike is completely stock other than listed accessories. Maintenance records from day 1, all services completed. Well maintained, garage kept, excellent condition. Can send additional pics for more details if interested.

I am selling my Gen 5 800, as I no longer ride the bike. I do however run the bike every other week around the block to keep things moving. The millage pictured is accurate as of 4/1/2021, but will increase 10 mi per week or so. I have loved the bike (2nd one - 1st was a white 86), but now that my wife is riding with me, the Corbin back rest was not what she had in mind - I bought an ST 1300 V4. The bike is located in southwest Florida. I can help with transport if needed. Price is negotiable - send me a private message with your offer. Looking to give it a good home more than making a bunch of money. Thanks.

IMG_1517.JPG IMG_1519.JPG IMG_1524.JPG IMG_1531.JPG IMG_2492.JPG

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021