Bike for Sale 2005 Honda VFR800 ABS, CHattanooga,TN

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bmidd, Mar 14, 2019 at 12:04 PM.

1. bmidd

bmidd New Member

United States
    2005 VFR800 ABS for sale $3000obo
    Rides great, fair to good condition. Was dropped by the original owner, pictures show the scuffs on the fairings. I have the original pannier racks and silver luggage, the luggage is scuffed up, but still locks and functions well on the bike.
    I took this bike on a trade last summer and have decided to go another route, nothing wrong with the bike, just ready to move on to something more upright.
    The Tailbag in the pictures is not included.

I have performed the following upgrades in the last 4K miles:
    - Delkevic Stainless exhaust - I have the stock exhaust available.
    - Daugherty Motorsports(DMr) front fork cartridges and springs, new Honda fork bushings and and fork oil
    - DMr rear shock with remote compression adjuster
    - New DID chain and new front and rear sprockets
    - SpeedoDRD to correct speedo, front sprocket is OEM, Rear is 45Tooth
    - Corbin seat
    - Oxford Heated Grips
    - ADVMonster LED driving lights mounted on the fender for extra night visibility
    - Black adjustable levers - I have the stock levers available
    - Battery Tender pigtail on the battery
    - Oil changed @ 23,446 miles and I will include whatever Honda Oil Filters I have with the bike
    - The bike currently has Michelin Power RS tires that were installed @ 22,550 miles. They have 1,153 miles on them right now.
    - I have a hard to find 8 spoke wheel from a 90-93 model VFR750, with fresh powdercoat and a brand spanking new Michelin Road 5 tire installed. This wheel is extra and not included in the price of the bike.

I will entertain a trade ON THE FOLLOWING BIKES ONLY:
    2001 - 2005 Yamaha FZ1
    2003 - 2010 Buell XB12, not a Ulysses unless it strikes my fancy. Not sure on a Buell trade, I need to ride one and be sure.
    2006 - 2010 Aprilia Tuono

Best way to reach me is via email @ brianmichaelmiddleton@gmail.com

Attached Files: