Bike for Sale 2007 Honda VFR 800 - $5,300

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by chilichaz13, Jun 5, 2019.

1. chilichaz13

chilichaz13 New Member

United States
    Map
    [​IMG] [​IMG] I'm selling my Honda Interceptor - this immaculate super low-mileage 2007 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor is a sport-touring motorcycle and offers high-performance sporting capability with long-range comfort— the right combo for exploring distant twisties. It is garage-kept, keeping the factory Candy Apple Red bodywork immaculate. Zero drops, zero accidents, zero mechanical issues.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Originally purchased in 2010 as a crated leftover, I bought this bike in 2012 with just over 2000 miles on it (barely broken in). This bike today has less than 4800 miles and is pristine - selling as I just don’t ride it. And priced less than half that of a new bike, you’ll have a nearly like new ride, including new tires (Dunlop Sportmax Q3+ front & rear) and inspection. The only non-factory addition is a suitcase rack which can easily be taken off.

I’ve ridden it through the Dragon with Ducati riders and kept up (and the long ride from PA was comfortable!). The riding position is slightly forward tilted but not extreme enough to be uncomfortable. The seat is comfy, barely broken in. Interceptor's riding is well balanced to maneuver both around town and through twisty mountain roads. And the 5.8-gallon fuel tank with an avg 40mpg will keep you riding more miles.

The Interceptor has aerodynamic bodywork and a well-designed windshield, which offers decent wind protection, while a small vent gets some airflow to the rider. Satin-finish treatment on muffler covers and exhaust heat shield for distinctive styling. Silver finish on clutch and brake master cylinders. Clear turn-signal lenses front and rear provide a high-tech look. High-tech instrument display includes electronic tachometer, LCD readouts for speedometer, air temperature, coolant temperature, odometer, two trip meters, and clock. The detachable seat offers access to space to carry U-lock and other necessities. (Lock not included.) Removable passenger seat cowl. Adjustable brake and clutch levers. Injection-molded nylon passenger grabrails are comfortable to the touch in cold or hot weather. Folding aerodynamic mirrors and center stand. Also included is a detachable CooCase for storing helmets and carrying weekend gear, rain suit, or briefcase.

The Honda VFR Interceptor is a well-balanced sport tourer. It delivers a smooth, responsive, and comfortable ride; whether you're commuting around town or hauling across the state, it's hard to ask for anything more. Please contact me with any questions or offer thanks.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    Samuel likes this.
  2. Samuel

Samuel Member

United States
    Map
    lol this is like trying to talk a coke addict into snorting a line... Some pictures would be nice! ;)

2Old2Rock&Roll likes this.
  3. chilichaz13

chilichaz13 New Member

United States
    Map
    Hi Samuel, thanks for checking out the bike. I just figured out how to insert pictures and there are more photos on my ad here: https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2007-Honda-VFR-800-5007273569
    Sorry to say i'm selling this beautiful ride, but I can only ride 1 of my 2 bikes (and not getting out as much as I used to). Anyway, ask any questions, I'll get back to you.
    Cheers!
    Skip