2008 Calendar - Photo Submission Deadline

Discussion in 'VFRworld News' started by michael, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michael

michael Administrator Staff Member

United States
    Map
    Wow, we've received some amazing photos for next year's 2008 VFRworld Calendar! There are some great shots of some gorgeous bikes with some outstanding backdrops, and I'm confident we're going to end up with a beautiful calendar for next year, thanks to you!

There are less than two weeks left to submit your photo! The deadline for submitting photos for the 2008 VFRworld Calendar is end of day, October 13. After that date, photo submissions will no longer be allowed, and the real voting can begin!

I realize there have been some issues with the software we are using for photo submissions, and I am working with the creator of the software to try and fix the problems - I'll keep you posted on that. If you encounter issues, and just can't get your photo up there, let me know and I'll try to help. One user just emailed me his submission and I posted it on his behalf - I'm happy to do the same for you.

You can submit your photo at the link below, and be sure to spend some time voting on existing photos as well!

http://vfrworld.com/forums/vbphotov...&my_query= ORDER BY rating DESC, votes DESC

Thanks for your participation in next year's calendar, and whether you win or not, I appreciate your help and support. You are the reason that VFRworld has become an active community of great VFR owners!

Cheers,
    Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.