2009 MotoGP schedule on Speed TV ? Schedule?

Discussion in 'Racing & Track Days' started by elethiomel, Apr 7, 2009.

1. elethiomel

elethiomel New Member

Map
    Hi,
    Has anyone been able to locate any information on whether Speed will air the races this year and if so, is there a schedule for it around? I went through their incredibly poorly designed site the other day and couldn't find anything. Obviously if they were to run a race live, I could figure out the time to catch it (PST), but I sincerely doubt the NASCAR crowd give enough of a crap about MotoGP to do that... or would they? Any info on this year's races on cable would be really appreciated.

Thanks...

Aaron/Seattle

2. 02 VFR Rider

02 VFR Rider New Member

speed sucks they show WSBK and because of it speed tv will not allow WSBK to post races online to watch anymore and it was free.
    yes Moto GP will be on speed tv but when "they feel like airing them " will be anyones guess
    best to go to moto GP site and buy package to watch online that is what I am doing scew speed tv

3. elethiomel

elethiomel New Member

Map
    Cheers.

What kind of resolution can you get on the site, and what about signal dropouts and the like? Did you watch it online last year?

I only ask because I'm guessing there would be a lot of people all watching at the same times and it would seem likely that there might be some signal issues...

Good idea though and I agree about Speed. Not overly impressed with them.