1. Rhinothumper

Rhinothumper New Member

United States
    IMG_2646.jpg IMG_2646.jpg IMG_2954.jpg IMG_2491.jpg IMG_2492.jpg IMG_2494.jpg IMG_2491.jpg IMG_2491.jpg IMG_2492.jpg IMG_2494.jpg Base model (no ABS). About 13k miles, victory red. I bought this bike from a guy who laid it down. I've repaired most of it but it needs some finishing touches. Needs the middle cowl and the inner duct on the right side. I put on a new right foot peg assembly (new), right clip on handlebar (used), upper right cowl and some small plastic parts. I put in a new clutch before I figured out it just needed the master cylinder rebuilt (duh). OEM clutch included. Tank is dented. [I'll add more pictures of the repaired side.] Center stand and Givi luggage rack and bags are included. The bags are faded and well used on another bike, but functional. The bike has an aftermarket pipe with a small amount of rash and the OEM pipe (good shape) is included.

Bike is located in north San Diego County CA (92081). I'll deliver it within 100 miles if the full asking price is paid.

BIKE HAS A CLEAN/CLEAR CA TITLE

$4600 OBO.

Not included in the sale but open to negotiation is a mint condition Corbin seat with back rest that I'll sell separately for $500 shipped to the lower 48 only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021