Bike for Sale 2018 Ninja 400 ABS (tri-color) 367 miles

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Mike Cronis, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Mike Cronis

Mike Cronis New Member

United States
    Bought a 2007 Interceptor VFR800.

Selling my Ninja 400 (broken in per-manual).
    Lien through Blue Federal Credit Union
    Bike is in Colorado. ;)

moto1.jpg moto3.jpg moto2.jpg moto4.jpg moto1.jpg moto3.jpg moto2.jpg moto4.jpg

2. Mike Cronis

Mike Cronis New Member

United States
    Asking $4799 OBO.
    PUIG db windscreen (original included)
    Progrips tank protector and grips.

3. GreginDenver

GreginDenver New Member

United States
    Only 367 miles on the odometer? I'm a long-term EX250 owner, I bought a 2005 EX250 back in '07, so I'm curious to hear what the cause is for your u-turn decision on ownership.

If the bike was purchased for a spouse and that didn't work out, I understand completely. At this point my EX250 is still in the garage because my youngest daughter has taken an interest in it. Who knows if she'll continue to be into it after she gets good at riding, as of now I can't tell if she's doing it just to prove something to herself or because she truly loves riding. We'll see.

4. Mike Cronis

Mike Cronis New Member

United States
    Well, basically the bike doesn't quite fit me. I'm 5'7" but it's made for shorter riders (or taller). Peg positions and handlebars are too upright. Just the whole ergonomics are off for me. Not a fan of the Kawi shifters either. The seat is meant more for short distances and I wanted a sports-tourer. I owned a Honda Superhawk and missed that. The VFR 800 is very similar and immediately fell in love with that.

5. pearlVFR800

pearlVFR800 New Member

Canada
    Ive never ridden the 400, sat on it and it felt similar to my 300 as far as comfort. I fit ok on my 300 (I'm 6ft2), but have seen myself on it in pictures and I look like a big clown on a little bike lol...dont care I love riding my slow nimble little ninja.

My vfr800 is a totally different bike...much bigger and I can barely flat foot it at my height, my gf is about your height and she's on her toes sitting on it. But it is a great sport tourer, emphasis on sport.

Either way, good luck on the sale...from what I've heard the 400 is an improvement on the 300 and I love mine, so anyone looking for a great commuter or fun little corner carver will enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

6. Mike Cronis

Mike Cronis New Member

United States
    Nice. I'm having the Soupy's lowering links / kickstand option added to the VFR. It'll lower the turn-in rate a bit. The Ninja 400 is 30" seat-height and is pretty okay if you're under 160 pounds. I found it not like my Ninja 250 2008, sadly. Power is good on it though.

7. Mike Cronis

Mike Cronis New Member

United States
    I loved my 2008 Ninja 250-R and made quite a few mods to it (better tires, braided brake lines, Yoshimura carbs, Pazzo levers), better headlights. Nice fun bike and you can use all of it all the time. Put about 20k miles on it. I actually saw my exact bike in a parking lot the other day. Guy put a Yoshi pipe on the back and it could've used a bath. Nice flashback.

I've had an odd back-and-forth love-triangle between Kawi and Team Honda over the last 20 years. Honda wins.