4-14 tucson ride

Discussion in 'USA - Southwest' started by cruzinaz, Apr 12, 2007.

1. cruzinaz

cruzinaz New Member

Map
    I need to get outta town!! Going to leave early Saturday, 8:00, about 300? miles planned. The good thing about the route is it can be anything from 75 miles to 300, will be doing a loop that if you cant make a day of it there are 2 good turn back points, 75 rd trip for 1, and appx 160 rd trip for the other.

Well, any takers??

2. ZonaMan

ZonaMan New Member

I might be able to go for the morning portion of the ride. Are you meeting at the shop? I hope the wind disappears before then too.

3. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

I'm doing Phx to Gila bend, to Ajo to Arivaca to Tombstone to Bisbee on Friday. Spending the night in Bisbee and going to Chiracauahs (sp) and up through Safford to Globe on saturday. Then The Roosevelt loop to Phoenix in the morning Sun. If you see an AZ 4th gen and a boat load of California plated cruisers, wave. I'm the tour guide, fortunately, they are all riders and can at least put a good pace on <For Hardleys! :) >

4. cruzinaz

cruzinaz New Member

Map
    Hey ZonaMan, yep gonna leave from there, unless you want to meet somewhere else, its SUPPOSED to be nice, light wind,78.
    Let me know, I cant wait to get on that thing.

5. cruzinaz

cruzinaz New Member

Map
    Have a great time, wish I coud get out Friday and meet up with you guys, but gotta be at work,:mad: ALL DAY,SUX.:mad:

Stop in at Big Nose Kates in T-stone, have a nickle beer, yes they do have them. :wink:

One of these days our paths will cross, have some rides north coming up, getting old riding south all the time.

6. ZonaMan

ZonaMan New Member

Hey cruzin. I gotta go to a teacher thing down by U of A, so I won't be able to make it. I am trying to collect hours for my internship and this is a good opportunity. Have fun man.

7. ZonaMan

ZonaMan New Member

So I did get out for a little ride today after the event I went to. I went over gates pass, down through Saguaro Nat. Monument, through hillbillyville, down Avra Valley Rd., through Continental Ranch and back to the SE side on I-10. Pretty uneventful, but a ride nonetheless.